Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM in trouble

Rate this Entry
You know your in deep shit, when the grammer rich ElixirMixer has to spell check his own barrasters documents.

5 spelling mistakes on one page? with the laywer and bareaster combine they are $990per hour. You think they'd know how to structure a sentence a little better than I do when im on the drink rambling on AF.

Big trouble on the aussie legal front.

On a more positive note..I fucking destroyed my lab temporarily. I did a dry distillation in the shed. Bad move. Real bad. At first everything just smelt like toast. My wife kept coming in telling me it reaked and I was all like "well no one invited you in here..."

I was watching re-runs of some very emotional, Britain's got talent and I didnt really notice the smell. After a few hours when the heavier parts of the distillatiin were done, I walked out of the shed and realised that my consiousness had taken a turn for the worse.

I ended up with a whopping headache and now my whole shed/lab smells like absolute shit. Im leaving it to air out for a week because everytime i walk back in I get a headache again.

Moral of the story: Dont get involved in Vendor Finance agreements.

Submit "EM in trouble" to Digg Submit "EM in trouble" to del.icio.us Submit "EM in trouble" to StumbleUpon Submit "EM in trouble" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    I was watching re-runs of some very emotional, Britain's got talent
    Is it possible we may have just discovered the root of most your problems?
    elixirmixer -
    Hahahahaha, good point but im afraid that I very rarely watch T.V.

This was an anomaly
    elixirmixer -
    Walling around the lab at night bear foot.

Stepped on a test tube and cut a vein in my bog toe. Bleeding out.

Gracefully.