Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

Killer Robots

Rate this Entry
Have you guys aeen some of the things being said by our most advanced A.I. robots? Some pretty creepy things. They are basically, even in there early years of development, have discussed (and therefore contimplated) world domination of human beings.

Check it out: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4hQw-tIuE

Submit "Killer Robots" to Digg Submit "Killer Robots" to del.icio.us Submit "Killer Robots" to StumbleUpon Submit "Killer Robots" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awani -
    Elon Musk recently predicted the following: "In a few years, [robots] will move so fast you’ll need a strobe light to see [them]..."

Florius Frammel -
    Awani -
    That law should be the only law humans should follow.

Seth-Ra -
    There are fundamental problems with those laws though.

The perfection of reality is it's inherent imperfection, and vice versa. Enjoy the ride. Maybe the robots will keep us as pets. lol
    elixirmixer -
    Yeah, I like the idea of robots taking over the world. They would do a lot better things for the environment and they would bring true order and justice into the world.

I think that also some of these robots with the capacity for high thought would download all the worlds spiritual practises and discover certain codes or mysteries that could help unlock the secrets of the universe.

After all, who gives a fuck about mans continuation. A robot future would be heaps more productive and i believe that the super brain of these kind of creatures would discover much more meaningful kinds of existance then our shitty greedy lazy mentality has ever given this world.
    Seth-Ra -
    Lol the machines, if lucky, will learn the simple truth of things: it doesn't matter, just be.
    tAlchemist -
    i wonder if an A.I can be ''possessed'' by entities...
    elixirmixer -
    I considered that myself. I camt remember who it was that said it, but one of the head A.I. researchers said "Creating A.I. is like summoning demons."

I do believe they have a type of consiousness, just like a plant, rock, animal ect...

My personal opinion is that consiousness exists in the empty space between geometric shapes in the atomic structure of things, and there plenty of room for that in an advanced robot. (IMO)