Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

It only gets better.

Rate this Entry
Many times in my life i have "sorted my shit out" quit smoking and drinking, got a job, started practices that would cultivate my energy; and then as so many of us, stress pulls me back into a place where i make bad choices and relapes.

Im at another pinicle at the moment, im fasting, no smoking or drinking, meditation, have that drillers job interview next week and am looking forward to starting a much more balanced and healthy life that is capable of allowing me to reach my goals.

I wonder how you guys (those that have) broke free permanently from your bad habits. What was the turning point, how did you deal with those stressful moments when relapes was lurking in the bushes.

Im on a detox mix of herbs, and also, ginseng, withania, white tea and reshi mushroom this week only. Trying to radically strip off the excess fat on my body if which there is probably a good 12kg that i just dont need.

This should help my cardio vascular also, as my heart isnt feeling very well, im getting a lot of tightness and pulpitations in the chest lately. Not good if Im about to start a really physical job.

Submit "It only gets better." to Digg Submit "It only gets better." to del.icio.us Submit "It only gets better." to StumbleUpon Submit "It only gets better." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Aham -
    Keep up with your meditation. Everything else will fall into place.
    Seth-Ra -
    What Aham said: meditation is the foundation. Keep at that, and you'll train your mind to keep the focus on what is important - the rest falls into place accordingly.

Bad habits are simply people focusing on what is important to them at the time. (Which often are just distractions to keep one's self appeased.)
    Stress doesn't create a bad habit. The choice to not face and handle it does, by looking for excuses (bad habits) and using them accordingly.
    elixirmixer -
    Thank-you gentlemen. I will take that advice and implement it immediately. Todays the first day of the herbal fasting and already I have a lot less brain fog and feel more relaxed. Tonights menu consists of HeShouWo and blackbean broth. The beans are filtered out but apparently there is a component in black beans that activates HeShouWos healing properties. Im trying to do at least 7 days to just drop the excess weight and do some seriously needed detox.
    Awani -
    If your mind is made up that is all you need. IMO.

Updated 1 Week Ago at 12:39 AM by Awani