Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Greg Marcus

Foundations of Newton's Alchemy

Rate this Entry
This came in the mail yesterday. I don't remember ordering it. I had to search my email to see that I bought it in January.. It was only $12+reasonable S&H.

I'm thinking it came up in a search and I couldn't find a PDF version so for the $12 I just bought it on a whim.

I see it was discussed in this thread.

I read Isaac Newton - The Last Sorcerer when it was first published. I'm aware of the digital project of his alchemy.

Here's the contents in case anyone is interested. I don't think I've ever read anything about the alchemy circle at Cambridge.

Submit "Foundations of Newton's Alchemy" to Digg Submit "Foundations of Newton's Alchemy" to del.icio.us Submit "Foundations of Newton's Alchemy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Foundations of Newton's Alchemy" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Andro -
    It's a good idea to also post such "discoveries" in the Alchemical Texts section.
    Greg Marcus -
    I would have, but I searched the forums first and it was discussed in this thread.. as "Dobb's works on Newton"

It went off track for awhile, but it ended with a good review by Illen A. Cluf.
    Andro -
    OK, cool. Thanks for sharing this.