Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

Just checking in

Rate this Entry
So how are my grail hunting compadre's?

Anyone found out any groovy tricks latetly?

Ive been going through absolute hell lately hence my absence, however things seem to be picking back up slowly.

Well i hope all has been well with you earnest seekers.

Ciao for now.

Submit "Just checking in" to Digg Submit "Just checking in" to del.icio.us Submit "Just checking in" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just checking in" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

black -
    Hi Mr. Mixer

Good to hear you are hanging in there ......
    Schmuldvich -
    Good to hear from you!

Figured you've been busy with your new job. Let us know how things are going and what you've been doing. Hope things start looking up for you, EM!
    Seraphim -
    elixirmixer -
    Well job A fell through because of the incredible amount of red tape they are trying to hang me with in this country. Job B was supposed to be a "manager" role for a nice motel but ended up being a glorified cleaner rile without the glory. I only handled picking up tampons for 2 days.

Now im full-time in the opal industry as a noodle machine operator. A noodle machine is a giant sorting machine designed to find opal in crushed rocks.

Ive moved underground now after a month of homelessness which is a huge relief. Have a great place now and should be setting up the lab again today but ive just come from the dentist and am a little drugged up and sore from having my jaw drilled out.

Im half way through my first trial of the Masonic Vegetable stone that was featured on Youtube from the Thomas fellow. Just need to calcine the plant and make some ormus. Will be using HCL and NO3 to dissolve the caput mortem and using the plants own carbonates to reveal the hidden manna.
    Awani -
    Glad to hear you are fine... I was worried the authorities had discovered you like this in that Opal mine:

elixirmixer -
    Hahahaha