Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

pistachio

Magnetic fields and their effects and applications in spagyric work

Rate this Entry
As was described on these forums before, it appears in practice that strong magnetic fields have a negative impact on simple spagyric preparations. This can most readily be observed in the action of direct electric heating setups, when used in close proximity, or even directly on, the substances being operated on.

The reason for this was intriguing at first, and is what piqued my interest and led to some light observation of the effect and the apparent theory behind it. I can confirm, at least in my experience, that the effect is valid and easily observable, and also even more potent and potentially useful than I would have guessed.

When subjecting a preparation to these strong fields, most, if not all, of the effects specific to the herb and its rulership are lost upon consumption, which can potentially have a number of reasons.

Similar to the strong effects magnetic fields have on scalar matter, or ether (it is the only reliable way to manipulate it at a small scale), the likely cause for this effect, I'd say, is the way planetary influences are imposed upon the matter, which, in itself, already contains, and is made up of, prime and fundamental energy, through various cycles and progressions. As these influences and rulerships determine the appearance, behavior, progression, and all other aspects of the matter, be it at a macroscopic or microscopic scale, it appears the effect imparted by our strong, local magnetic fields, is the disordering of these influences, and the mitigation of their effects, regardless of the energetic qualities possessed.

Weak magnetic fields, I have found, already interfere with processes of putrefaction by mitigating any effects of concurrent cycles in nature, and the preparation will not take any additional characteristics from them. This could be potentially useful in a few processes where combining or re-combining substances is done out of cosmological order, as no additional effect is preferred to a detracting one.

Additionally, strong magnetic fields will go beyond that, and will actually neutralize any inferred energies the preparation already had, either inherently, as in the case of herbal preparation, or obtained through cyclical processes. Matter in this state will not have no effects beyond strictly their chemical ones. Herbal preparations do return to their natural state after a period of additional putrefaction, and another period of circulation, but will generally be of lower potency than a preparation that was never subjected to the magnetic fields.

A positive effect of this, and one I intend to implement in my upcoming lab setup, is using this effect to reduce external variables as much as possible, especially in equipment requiring heating or cooling. By forcefully driving the cooling or heating agent into an inert state, any potential energies contained in the substance are neutralized as far as the preparation is concerned, yet the thermal properties are retained.

I'm writing this as I'm about to wrap up my last experiment for a period of time, from which I hope to at least obtain a few usable components for next year's projects.
I'll hopefully be setting up a proper laboratory soon, at which point I'll be able to not only resume work on finally completing a minimally potent version of the seven basics (which I've failed at to a ridiculous degree and magnitude, repeatedly), but also machine and assemble purpose-made lab equipment, which I'm currently designing both the hardware and software for.
A good supplier of materials like steel and aluminium will go a long way towards actually making those.

If you have any observations regarding the effects of magnetics on alchemical work, I'd love to hear about it, since my own experiences are hardly enough with the limited space and equipment I had to work with so far. That, and the only thing I have to look forward to for these next few months is purely speculative theory and research.

Submit "Magnetic fields and their effects and applications in spagyric work" to Digg Submit "Magnetic fields and their effects and applications in spagyric work" to del.icio.us Submit "Magnetic fields and their effects and applications in spagyric work" to StumbleUpon Submit "Magnetic fields and their effects and applications in spagyric work" to Google

Tags: energy, spagyrics Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio
    Similar to the strong effects magnetic fields have on scalar matter, or ether (it is the only reliable way to manipulate it at a small scale), the likely cause for this effect, I'd say, is the way planetary influences are imposed upon the matter, which, in itself, already contains, and is made up of, prime and fundamental energy, through various cycles and progressions. As these influences and rulerships determine the appearance, behavior, progression, and all other aspects of the matter, be it at a macroscopic or microscopic scale, it appears the effect imparted by our strong, local magnetic fields, is the disordering of these influences, and the mitigation of their effects, regardless of the energetic qualities possessed.
    Good stuff! Thanks for posting!

I wouldn't mind if you went a bit deeper into Aether manipulation via magnetic fields.

Also, how would you define "scalar matter"?
    pistachio -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    Good stuff! Thanks for posting!

I wouldn't mind if you went a bit deeper into Aether manipulation via magnetic fields.

Also, how would you define "scalar matter"?
    Glad someone took interest! First of all, this is all pure speculation on my part, but considering all properties of aether that we know of, such as being an underlying substantial energy which 1- permeates all physical space, 2- can be concentrated and localized, and 3- interacts with matter on a local as well as universal scale, as well as with itself, I believe we can associate it with a phenomena which conventional, non-holistic science has observed, yet not predicted, or even reasonably understood up to this moment- dark matter.

Scalar matter, short for scalar field dark matter, is, in my semi-informed opinion, the only reasonable possibility for the existence of dark matter, and the only theory in complete accordance with what we know of regarding the persistence of reality.
    Simply put, it proposes dark matter as a scalar energy field, which is basically a distribution of resonating energy throughout three-dimensional space, and which interacts both with itself and with conventional matter. Physicists have reasoned that this is because dark matter is made up of individual particles which are of such light mass and uncertain position in physical space, that they exist as a wave. I personally see this as a mostly needless explanation, as particles are points of concentrated energy anyways, so if you cannot reduce a particle to an individual unit of energy, you can hardly call it a particle anymore.

Tl;dr: dark matter is a distributed energy field that permeates all physical space, can be concentrated and localized, and interacts with matter on a physical as well as universal scale, as well as with itself.
    I believe the unexplained dark matter and the unseen and unknown aether are the same substance due to a number of factors, but most important and relevant is the fact that they serve as an underlying structure which enables reality to have a distinct existence. It is that ethereal air which permeated reality from its earliest point from which it could be identified as reality. It is that murky fog which condensed to allow space and time to exist. It is that primordial water from which physical matter was molded. I believe it would be outrageous to suggest it isn't the universal Prima Materia.

Now, this finally gets to the more practical subject, which is the manipulation of this aether through magnetic fields.
    If we go by conventional physics, dark matter has only been observed to be affected and to affect through gravity, which is a ridiculously weak and distributed force, and which would disqualify scalar field dark matter as a contender for the title of prima materia. What we know for certain, though, is that this field can be, and is affected by magnetic fields, and very strongly so. Magnetic fields are simply areas of concentrated energy in space, due to large quantities of electrons creating zones of lower and higher potential. Scalar matter really likes to follow these fields.
    As what is basically a concentration of resonant energy in underlying space, it is no wonder it follows the whims of magnetics so perfectly.

In practice, we can most easily notice this around high-voltage power lines, radio towers, basically all consumer electronics, etc. and is what causes instances of radio sickness in people, nowadays called EHS. I'm not personally sure why, but concentrations of scalar matter, or aether, beyond the normal and reasonable everyday amount, hugely affects the nervous system and immunity, but we have to keep in mind, when talking of conventional science, that people are more than just dead matter.

An invention and peculiarity which has stemmed from EHS problems with segments of the population are "orgonite tower busters", little casts of powdered piezoelectric crystals meshed with metal fillings in a resin cast. Again, I'm not sure as to the exact principle of operation myself (though I believe the crystals form harmonic standing waves with the matter, dissipating high concentrations into electricity), but they do have a marked effect on the health of EHS subjects, and there's definitely a noticeable sensation when holding one.

If, and only if, scalar field dark matter is the universal prima materia, then this would mean it can be easily manipulated through the use of magnetic fields, and likely in a predictable manner, which should be easy to compute and model even in FEMM software, with a few modifications. Now, the possibilities this would present are beyond me, as I've barely touched on spagyrics at this point, so any preparation involving aether are arcane to me in theory and practice.

One of the simpler concepts I've drawn away from alchemical books and snippets posted and explained here is that alkahest is likely a concentration of aether in water (and water does seem to interact in interesting ways with scalar matter), processed to increase the aetheric qualities to the point where the simple contact of the solution with a living mineral, plant, or animal part, is enough to impart energy into them and transmute them into their ideal, exhaled forms. It may be possible to either expedite the production process of alkahest through carefully-designed magnetic setups, or even artificially obtain the prerequisite living water by imbuing spring water with aether directly. Perhaps even a higher, more aetheric alkahest could be obtained, which would enable interesting possibilities in obtaining even more greater purities of the materials "dissolved".

I fully intend to test this once I have my new lab set up, though it'll likely be in parallel with ridiculously basic spagyric experiments. At the very least, I'll try obtaining alkahest and experimenting on it.
    Naturally, all alchemists with already existing labs, and much more knowledge and materials, have even better prospects regarding the investigation of this possibility

It's definitely fun explaining this stuff, as I haven't had a good discussion on quantum physics and holistic science in years, as you can rarely get to know people interested in and experienced on the subject.

If you have any insights on the whole matter, I'd love to hear even the most theoretical of theories, or, you know, not, if this falls into the area of "esoteric knowledge" that practitioners tend to keep quiet about. I'm sure there's good reasons for that, and it should probably stay that way.