Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Greg Marcus

The Woodstock Bus.

Rate this Entry
So awhile ago I made a post centered around this image that had come up randomly - the heart surrounded by glyphs of the classical planets. There's many versions of it featured in alchemical works.

The "van" image that I had come across was attached to an article that had something to do with Woodstock. I thought of it as "Woodstock Van". I've never had any particular interest in Woodstock of the 60s or any of the occult/esoteric material from that era.

Well it has come up again, and I found out that it's actually commonly referred to as the "Woodstock Van/Bus", although it was really called "Light".

It is the work of "Dr." Bob Hieronimus, whom wikipedia has as:

"Robert Richard Hieronimus (born 1943) is an educator, artist, author, activist and has been an acknowledged pioneer in the "New Paradigm" movement since 1971."
I guess the van/bus was recreated in more modern times (although the first image I used I believe was of the original), and there's a bunch of good pics of it available on the internet. I like it.

More of Dr. Bob's art can be found here http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/artgallery/

Submit "The Woodstock Bus." to Digg Submit "The Woodstock Bus." to del.icio.us Submit "The Woodstock Bus." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Woodstock Bus." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Seraphim -
    That is nice and cool pics thanks for sharing. Dr. Bob was on some good stuff it looks like. I like the angels wings and the crow on the drivers side with the Light and the old school flames look cool too. The way he painted "S)He is Coming" is also interesting.
    Updated 3 Weeks Ago at 12:26 AM by Seraphim