Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM: D-Day

Rate this Entry
So this is it. Tomight is the last night i have with my family, and then im off to collect my things from Coober Pedy and im going bush.

I imagine that at first the silence will be deafening. I dont really know exactly how the black phase works in inmer Alchemy, however, i think that 40 days of herbal fasting sounds like a good start.

I wish you all the best. See you in a while.

EM

Submit "EM: D-Day" to Digg Submit "EM: D-Day" to del.icio.us Submit "EM: D-Day" to StumbleUpon Submit "EM: D-Day" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awani -
    If you see a fire or a child or a snake talking to you, whilst in the bush... it is the Devil.

Godspeed.

tAlchemist -
    Dark Night Of The Soul
    The only thing to do is obey your inner voice and become still,
    waiting for the inner transformation, (which the "Dark Night"
    heralds), to take place. You may not be aware for a very long time
    of the results of that inner change, but when the desire to work
    comes again and the depression lifts, the Dark Night has (for a
    moment) passed. No one can help during this time, and in many cases
    there is hardly anyone to turn for advice. One must disregard the
    well-meaning advice of family and friends to "snap out of it" this
    is no ordinary depression, but a deep spiritual experience which
    only those who have passed through themselves (in other words to a
    magical retreat) but for many, as the routines of everyday life
    prohibits this, all you can do is cultivate an inner solitude, a
    stillness and silence of heart, and wait, (like a chrysalis waits
    for the inner changes that will result in a butterfly) for the
    Transformation to work itself out. There are many such "Dark Nights"
    that the occult seeker must pass through during the mysterious
    process of mitigation. They are all trials but experience teaches
    one to cope more efficiently.

With fractalic greetings and laughter * Fra.: Apfelmann *

As Above So Below philosophy runs deep. To me there are many different ways one can look at Inner Alchemy. When the work is not external and practiced in a laboratory, It can be done inside the body wit hthe subtle energies and reservoirs, or it can be done in the mind.

An idea of mine regarding Inner Alchemy and the mental realm, is that perhaps the Dark Night Of The Soul which is something I've experienced myself, must occur (Black Stage of the Mind) and passed before one can achieve a new state of mind, perhaps this is Stillness, Bliss, or Ecstasy, or some lesser stage of Enlightenment, but Enlightenment being the ''Gold Stage'' of the mental process.

During my experience with the Dark Night Of The Soul, I felt defeated, and found myself at a bridge a few times that month, what stopped me was my fear of jumping. After this period was over, I experienced at random, a state of ecstacy and bliss, and I saw glowing white orbs hovering and brightening up my room, I'm not sure if this is the next stage but it's what happened weeks after The Dark Night had passed.

One thing that might help that helped me is if you find yourself going through The Dark Night period, to remember that you will always exist, even after physical death. If life is cruel, why should the afterlife be any different, so my reason was to learn all that I can here in the physical realm, become more self-reliant, because at the end of the day one truly only has themselves to depend on, which might be the cause for some to shake their heads but it's the truth at the end of the day.
    Remember The Self, stay true to it. Avoid what is foreign to your soul... recognize what's foreign.
    tAlchemist -
    Just to add onto what I said earlier, I felt this passage resonates with the Dark Night Of The Soul;

Its signature is the colour White. The Wise assure us that when their matter has reached this degree, it is freed from all impurity, perfectly cleansed and very exactly purified. It then takes on the appearance of solid granulations or shining corpuscles, reflecting like diamonds and of a dazzling whiteness. White has also been used to denote purity, simplicity and innocence. White is the colour of the Initiates, because the man, who abandons darkness to follow light, passes from the profane state to that of the Initiate, the Pure. He is spiritually renewed."
    "The Mystery Of The Cathedrals" by Fulcanelli, 1926
    elixirmixer -
    Was about to leave, and got a call about my very ill brother. He doesnt have long to live so ive gone to adelaide before heading bush.

Anyone with some meds, will know how appreciative ill be to spare a little...

Thanks guys. (and gals)