Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM: Goodbye Friend

Rate this Entry
My brother passed away last night. I just had a tooth ripped out and the doctors have me drugged up to the hilt. Some idiot backed into my car and smashed the driver window and crumbled the door.

This year is Trial by Fire.

Loving it.

Submit "EM: Goodbye Friend" to Digg Submit "EM: Goodbye Friend" to del.icio.us Submit "EM: Goodbye Friend" to StumbleUpon Submit "EM: Goodbye Friend" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Andro -
    Nothing lives forever.

And Nothing dies forever.

Quoth Queen:

Forever is our today.
    Who lives forever, anyway...
    Hang in there...
    Schmuldvich -
    Stay strong, friend. I am sorry for your loss.

Life is like a sine wave, when things are low, it always tend to trend back up positively for some time.

Keep your head up. Wishing you all the best!
    Seraphim -
    Awani -
    I understand loss. Wish you well.

Advice is futile, but I always try to suggest the following to those that are going through hard times: look at it as an initiation

In shamanic cultures the shaman is someone that was sick or had problems and managed to cure him/herself. A true doctor, a sage or a man at peace can only reach such a position if there has been some sort of "passing through the fire".

black -
    The road is a bit rough and bumpy at present ....

Lets hope there is a clear freeway just up ahead.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Mr. Mixer.
    elixirmixer -
    I have been looking at it as a bit of a shamanic initiation.
    Its been great for analyzing my priorities, what i need and what i dont. What parts of me have become superfluous. What parts do i need that ive been neglecting.

I need to do one more run across South Australia and back, with a badly damaged car, which the police will defect (take it off the road) the moment they see it, but if i can sneak past one more time and successfully get my second load out into the mountains, then ill be in prime position for some well needed fasting, healing and transformation. All my years of theoretical hermetics will be applied out there, in the energy vortex (Grid point 44).

Funeral on Friday. Wife is coming. She thinks we are going to have a second chance draw when i come back from 40 fays fasting. What that really is, is an excuse to keep me as a back up while simultaneously hanging around and stabbing my kidneys with false hopes and dreams as well as rubbing it in that i hardly ever get to see my kids anymore.

Im thinking of taking up a long-term hobby project. Building a house from slate stone on my property in the mountains. there is an unlimited amount of slate in the mountains and ive always wanted to build a solid stone house.

Thank you everyone for your support. Hope I can do the same for you's during your hard times. All the best
    tAlchemist -
    Life's a concoction, there will be times for waves and times for still waters. You're not alone and all the best.