Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

.....and from the ashes!

Rate this Entry
So i scanned for 'real aboriginals'.... and i have regrettable news. I am not sure that such a thing actually exists anymore. i mean sure, there are some men who live purely off the land. But im refering to their esoteric culture, im afraid has been lost forever.

Anywho.... I went and tried again to fast for 40 days. 160 days i had spent in deep remorseful, repentful tears over the loss of my wife. I prayed and prayed and prayed, but allas, she toldhe that she was talking with other men.

So as usual, as a last resort, (after trying every typical trick in the book) I did what any perfectly sane human being would do. I pulled out my magic wand.

After completely cutting contact, telling me it was completely over and showing behaviours that were clearly signs of moving on, I created first an elemental loaded with venus energy. and then an elementary which is loaded with the water element.

The elemental's purpose was to remind my wife of my good traits. The elementary was designed to get my wife to feel good feelings towards me again.

2 days later and everything had change. She came back, telling me she had always wanted us to work, that she was going to come and pick me up and that we could try again.

Well I'll be! I thought.... this stuff really works!

I made it to day 12 of my fast before the doors of my family home had opened up again, so i closed fast and took the oportunity before the opportunity whisped away.

How are we all btw? Everyone doing well? What did I miss!

Submit ".....and from the ashes!" to Digg Submit ".....and from the ashes!" to del.icio.us Submit ".....and from the ashes!" to StumbleUpon Submit ".....and from the ashes!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Kiorionis -
    Sounds like quite the adventure.

From what Ive been seeing, things have been a bit slow around here lately. But fear not, AF Anthology vol 2 is in the final stages
    elixirmixer -
    Yeah it was. I lost 14kg. I gained a lot of seriously needed willpower. I realised that magic doesn't necessarily have to be perfect to work. My main spiritual mission atm is trying to learn to contact the Elemental Spirits... Gnomes ect...
    Kiorionis -
    Cool
    Awani -
    If it works out it sounds very good!

black -
    Hi Mr. Mixer

It's good to hear that you may have a second chance with your family.

Did your wife explain to you why she needed to leave ?

I feel that there could be some issues that you need to work on to build
    a solid foundation for your future together.

Some of us don't get a second chance ... so please think about giving
    your family a "secure" and "happy environment" where all of you
    can grow and evolve together in a loving relationship.

What a great Christmas present for all of you.

I do hope this is a turning point in your life for the good.

Wishing all the best for you and your family.

Black.
    elixirmixer -
    Im trying really hard to make it so (the turning point). Im not going to lie, im feeling it. I so desperatly want the motivation and willpower to get it all sorted out, but its very hard. Trying to take control of your life is a difficult struggle if youve never done it properly before. im watching a lot of motivational talks, trying to excersize. i quit smoking and drinking which is a plus, but its not enough. I need to get fit, i need to get my brain in better health, ive always got headaches and im trying to re-learn maths to get into computer science at uni but my brain doest have the plasticity that it used to thats for sure.

Have (yet ANOTHER) shot at making the Vol Sal Tartar to see if i can clean out my body. Good to hear from you Mr Black. Hope you are well.
    elixirmixer -
    Im trying really hard to make it so (the turning point). Im not going to lie, im feeling it. I so desperatly want the motivation and willpower to get it all sorted out, but its very hard. Trying to take control of your life is a difficult struggle if youve never done it properly before. im watching a lot of motivational talks, trying to excersize. i quit smoking and drinking which is a plus, but its not enough. I need to get fit, i need to get my brain in better health, ive always got headaches and im trying to re-learn maths to get into computer science at uni but my brain doest have the plasticity that it used to thats for sure.

Have (yet ANOTHER) shot at making the Vol Sal Tartar to see if i can clean out my body. Good to hear from you Mr Black. Hope you are well.
    Awani -
    Don’t know your situation but soda and lots of sugar or eating headache pills all contribute to head aches. If all those things are cut out no more head aches. It was so for me at least.

Seraphim -
    Congratulations! Happy to hear you and your wife are back together.

Elemental Spirits sound very interesting, curious about them. Also I didn't know this about Gnomes but wanted to research more after reading your blog. Found this in the Wikipedia and thought it was interesting.

"From Ancient Greek γνώμη (gnṓmē, “thought, opinion”), from the base of γιγνώσκειν (gignṓskein, “to know”)."

"A gnome (Greek: γνώμη gnome, from γιγνώσκειν gignoskein "to know") is a type of saying, especially an aphorism or a maxim designed to provide instruction in a compact form (usually in the form of hexameter)."

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.
    Updated 12-25-2019 at 09:04 PM by Seraphim
    elixirmixer -
    Elemental spirits is a great topic of discussion that I don't feel gets the time of day that it deserve. However, I neither have the time right now to get into it. One day I will though, probably the day I successfully contact one (I have never had the privilege, at least not knowingly.)
    Kiorionis -
    Some herbs which may help your mind: Gota Kula, Calamus, Cordyceps, Shilajit, Ginseng, Eleuthero.
    black -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    Good to hear from you Mr Black. Hope you are well.
    I'm hanging in there for an old guy.

Hermetics has so much to teach me ... I find it a bit sad that I'm so slow to learn.

Perhaps in the big picture time doesn't really matter.

It is said that Patience is a Virtue.

Have a good day Mr. Mixer.
    Schmuldvich -
    How ya doing, EM? Everything still OK?