Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

John Two

Now Westlin Winds

Rate this Entry
I believe that the next few months are going to be very important ones for me. I've gone through and wasted so many harrowing death and rebirth cycles in my life that I feel like a ghost of my former selves awaiting a true rebirth. I think that sums up where I'm at without going into a bunch of rambling details about my shortcomings.

Soon I will have completed a crude form of the 7 Basics (2 week maceration in 95% alcohol, strain, calcine salts, recombine, filter out feces a week later), the goal being to start getting these medicines into my system, with prayer, meditation, and intention making up for some of my lack of equipment and skill. I'm getting some nice results from the first three that I've made (Jupiter/Mellissa, Saturn/Horsetail, Sun/Cinnamon), and when the moon starts waxing again I'll start the other 4. After I complete these I will improve on the method I've used, at least by leeching salts, using better filters etc. I'm happy with how it's going, and I'm determined not to get ahead of myself.

Right now my focus is on preliminary work and study, on healing myself and getting some stability. I don't plan on making many blog entries like this one, but since I'm unable to contribute much in a lot of the discussions I thought I'l post about what I'm working on. I'll add some pictures soon. Thanks for reading

Submit "Now Westlin Winds" to Digg Submit "Now Westlin Winds" to del.icio.us Submit "Now Westlin Winds" to StumbleUpon Submit "Now Westlin Winds" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Kiorionis -
    Awesome! But in my opinion, prayer, meditation and intention are far more important than the equipment you use.

Looking forward to reading more!
    John Two -
    Thanks Kiorionis!