Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

The smell of success

Rate this Entry
So I am on my final maths assignment of my bridging course to get into Computer Science at Adelaide Uni. I wasn't sure I'd ever make it.

The bridging course is 2 years of maths squeezed into 5.months, which I had to squeeze into 2 months.

I've re-learnt algebra, while learning polynomials, matrices, vectors, linear equations, differentiation, application of differentials, exponetial equations and logarithms. My brain hurts and I feel a bit sick.

All I have left is one more juicy topic, integration. That's about 8 hours of lectures and 50 pages of textbook and then I'm done.

Artificial intelligence programming is the goal.

You know, starving myself for 2 weeks in the mountains seems to have made some really positive changes. I've got a lot more willpower and discipline. Never could have sat and done 120hrs of intensive maths before. I'm not smoking or drinking anymore, haven't in quite a while. Pretty happy with the results really.

Any math champs out there?

Submit "The smell of success" to Digg Submit "The smell of success" to del.icio.us Submit "The smell of success" to StumbleUpon Submit "The smell of success" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

black -
    Well done Mr. Mixer

Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will see many more wonderful things.

2020 the new more evolved / evolving Mr. Mixer.
    elixirmixer -
    Thank you Mr. Black