Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

tAlchemist

Instant Spontaneous Conbusti- No, Astral Projection!

Rate this Entry
The other night I was laying in my bed and all of a sudden I started floating up. This happened all on its own. I felt a presence in front of me and still being traumatized by my past experiences, I reached to where I assumed the individual would be in a certain spot in front of me (astral senses, don't know any other term for it as of right now)... and I squeezed what I thought might be the head of someone, as hard as I possibly could... I let go, and looked at my hands, and on both of my hands, half of my hand were missing, as if someone chopped of my hands from the middle and took my fingers... I felt no pain, but I felt myself squeezing something, but I couldn't see what it was.

I think about my dead friends a lot. I have some sort of hunch that they look over me sometimes. I feel this when I'm sad, and when I start getting intuitive ideas, I find myself thinking of them, and this is making me want to believe that I'm being watched over them.

Someone mentioned that Higher Forces, or Spirit Guides, but just something... wants me in the Astral for a little longer than just 1-2 minutes of me freaking out. I think someone wants to meet with me, but my experiences still have me frightened. I'm dealing with the epitome of my worse fears here, and that is ghosts and demons. I grew up terrified of looking at mirrors, because I always felt something in the corner of my eye might just be looking at me through the mirror ( i did a lot of bloody marry games, and watched many scary movies) and that's literally the scariest thing. Or when I'm showering, as a kid I would feel paranoid and think that someone is on the other side of the shower curtain, or if i flush my toilet at night, 'someone' is going to get me, or a ghost/demon is going to pop out and run at me... things like that BUT NOW, I'm dealing with my true fears face to face and this is hard. Think of the movie Insidious, and witnessing these types of beings right in front of your face talking, screaming, and attacking you. For me, this is a hard thing to confront because when I astral project, they're already standing, they're already ready and I'm just ''waking up'' or just leaving my body, and then more often than not I get swarmed by these things, it catches me off guard and I begin to freak out.

Anyway this is what's been going on in my end. This and a lot more Neidan.

Submit "Instant Spontaneous Conbusti- No, Astral Projection!" to Digg Submit "Instant Spontaneous Conbusti- No, Astral Projection!" to del.icio.us Submit "Instant Spontaneous Conbusti- No, Astral Projection!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Instant Spontaneous Conbusti- No, Astral Projection!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

elixirmixer -
    I may or may not have told you about my intantenious projection... was the most powerful experience of my life till this day. i was 16, was just relaxing after work in a silent house, staring ata the wall. then BOOM, NUTHER WORLD!!! was fucking crazy.ill go into more detail if ya need but ehhh....
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist
    BUT NOW, I'm dealing with my true fears face to face and this is hard. Think of the movie Insidious, and witnessing these types of beings right in front of your face talking, screaming, and attacking you. For me, this is a hard thing to confront because when I astral project, they're already standing, they're already ready and I'm just ''waking up'' or just leaving my body, and then more often than not I get swarmed by these things, it catches me off guard and I begin to freak out.
    This is quite common in the early stages of conscious OBE. But the sooner one learns to manage and eventually do away with basic fears, such entities will no longer be an issue. They'll most likely go look for someone else's fears to feed on, and you'll be free to explore beyond your immediate surroundings. Not gonna lie though, there are far more potentially "frightening" challenges "out there" (actually "in there" is the right term, but that's a different story)... But with enough training and patience/persistence/perseverance, there is an infinity of infinities to explore.. and beyond...
    elixirmixer -
    Are there any particular training courses/regiments that you would recommend?
    Andro -
    Schmuldvich -
    ---
    Updated 02-11-2020 at 01:55 PM by Schmuldvich
    tAlchemist -
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich
    ---
    Sorry Schmuldvich for a late reply.

After you asked about Personal Shopper I went on Youtube to watch the trailer. It looks okay. If you think I might like it then I'll give it a peak, and see what its like. I won't say when because I procrastinate way too much now that I think of it lol I still haven't made my ''crystals'' yet.

Just so you and everyone knows, I don't ignore people unless they're being hostile and unfriendly, then I might ignore, but sometimes I just respond really late. My apologies.
    tAlchemist -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    This is quite common in the early stages of conscious OBE. But the sooner one learns to manage and eventually do away with basic fears, such entities will no longer be an issue. They'll most likely go look for someone else's fears to feed on, and you'll be free to explore beyond your immediate surroundings. Not gonna lie though, there are far more potentially "frightening" challenges "out there" (actually "in there" is the right term, but that's a different story)... But with enough training and patience/persistence/perseverance, there is an infinity of infinities to explore.. and beyond...
    There being more frightening experiences out there is something I agree with. When will I be prepared to face them though...