Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

Back to school: Day 1

Rate this Entry
Love it.

Totally in my element at uni.

Everywhere else in society my ranting about the world condition and the reality of our situation is hated by all, but at uni it's filled with open-minded young people who actually value my.opinion and want to here me rant.

It's a great feeling to be able to speak, and only have half the audience judging me and hating me without cause, rather than the the usual 99%.

And it's a.good age, 31, to be at uni. Young enough to mingle.with the youngsters and old enough to relate with the professors. I had a good day today. I hope that all of you can find happiness where you are this year.

I thank all of you who have given me emotional and intellectual support through the dark days trying to climb back up to this point. You all know who you are

Submit "Back to school: Day 1" to Digg Submit "Back to school: Day 1" to del.icio.us Submit "Back to school: Day 1" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back to school: Day 1" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awani -

Kiorionis -
    Good luck with the studies. I’m assuming you’ll still pop in from time to time eh?
    elixirmixer -
    Mate i come here everyday, I just dont flood the forum and embarrass myself on a daily basis anymore haha.

Finished my bridging course today. Feels good. Getting ready for the real deal.