Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM's finacial advice

Rate this Entry
As the world economy takes a huge hit this week and next week and more and more as we get deeper into the corona extermination,

I would like any of you who do have a bit of cash saved up to consider investing in commodities. the price of platinum is dropping to within very appealing prices and silver has started to move down to where it should be...

If you do not understand interest rates and inflation and how to calculate the impact of these on your saving over long periods of time, then cash is not your friend. Your savings are losing their value, your spending power is less and less.

It costs money to produce commodites and they also have the intrinsic value of being useful for various different purposes. As opposed to your currency which is just a fake trading item, of which the government is printing trillions every year.Its disgusting actually the way that our finacial system works but anyway..i digress...

Buying commodities sometime next week or at any stage over the next two months when they start hitting some serious lows is a very smart finacial move.

i couldnt encourage it more. Silver is a long term investment, in 10 years silver will be 5x the price it is now, so you cant go wrong if you wanna put away for the future.

Who knows what platinum is going to do,that thing is like a buking rodeo horse, but it dropped steeply last night, will probably keep dropping as corona gets worse, and is worth keeping an eye on. If it drops and drops and drop, then you'd be an idiot not to buy some, as its a VERY useful industrial metal, quite rare (n relative terms) and never tarnishes. It has also shown to be capable of reaching some very nice prices. Up and down like a rodeo horse. and right now its down... and could go down some more.

Recap: Cash is evil. and burns a hole in your pocket long term. Savings are a finacial joke that rich people and bankers laugh at. Dont save cash, buy gods money.Buy silver. Buy god and platinum. Thats Gods money. and it will have a value even when your dollars are worth nothing more then the plastic they are printed on.

Submit "EM's finacial advice" to Digg Submit "EM's finacial advice" to del.icio.us Submit "EM's finacial advice" to StumbleUpon Submit "EM's finacial advice" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Uncle Scrooge -
    Why would I buy silver when I could make it by the metric ton?
    Awani -
    So you can whip up a kilo no problem?

elixirmixer -
    Can you send me a kilo Uncle?
    Uncle Scrooge -
    I can whip up a kilo of anything.
    Updated 03-16-2020 at 09:56 PM by Uncle Scrooge
    elixirmixer -
    Gold please
    elixirmixer -
    So, as predicted, commodities have dropped heavily. Very great potential to make some money if you have the spare cash laying around.
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge
    I can whip up a kilo of anything.
    Even Californium?
    Uncle Scrooge -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    I can whip up a kilo of Californium, but will need 1g as seed. There's a very limited market for such exotic elements, it would be nearly impossible to find a buyer.
    C Zands -
    Oh wow Uncle you really have me going 😂
    elixirmixer -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    You're a crack-up Andro
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    You're a crack-up Andro
    I've learned from the best, darling