Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

Community Online Lab Project

Rate this Entry
So I just got a very lucrative offer on the parcel of land I'm selling. If the sale goes through, I will be setting up the ULTIMATE lab.

Since everyone was fuckin whinging last time because I was trying to "sell the solvent" I decided to PAY FOR EVERYTHING because the rest of you are such cheap tightasses.

However, I still really would like it to be a community based project. Video updates, idea sharing. Think of my as a puppet and you guys as the puppet master.

The Alchemist Challenge Series will be back on the table and I'll be performing the experiments as requested by the group members.

I need more good reasons to practise my computer programming so I might jaz up a nice website.

All-in-all Elixir Mixer will save the world again by bringing fun and joy back into the lives of you sorry lot with my witty anecdotes and kickass videos.

First point of call, is to fulfil my promise to Mr Black to perform the Ens Melissa, and then I believe it was Seth-Ra next in line to trial the new lab gear.

This is all based on settlement of my land, so please pray for me and my family that we make this deal. It would be a huge win for us and bring me back from financial ruin in more ways then one, so it's truly needed.

If anyone has ideas about an alternative Alchemical online presence (say, with different goals and/or methods to the one we currently have here st alchemy forums) and would like to design the website, let me know. I'll code and build the website no problem but I don't have the time to design the thing from scratch.

Happy coagulating and a Merry doomsday to all!!

Submit "Community Online Lab Project" to Digg Submit "Community Online Lab Project" to del.icio.us Submit "Community Online Lab Project" to StumbleUpon Submit "Community Online Lab Project" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

black -
    Mr. Mixer .... go you good thing.

We are praying for you, your family and the land sale to go though.
    Schmuldvich -
    Haha, I love the good energy, EM!

Keep it up! Would be neat to see your ideas come to fruition!
    Seraphim -
    Updated 03-26-2020 at 04:13 AM by Seraphim
    elixirmixer -
    Today is the day! We are taking the people who made an offer on the land up for a tour. If they like it, that's
    60big ones in the pocket!

Dear God if you sell this land for me I promise I'll stop.... I'll cut down on the masturbating and won't eat ham anymore!!!
    Schmuldvich -
    What'd they think of the land?
    elixirmixer -
    Sold. Pending having the cash in my hand. Never can be certain until the deal is done, but the prayers have been working!!
    elixirmixer -
    Not sold. Last night it was 100% and this morning it's second thoughts. People are so full of shit these days. No body values their word anymore...
    Andro -
    God apparently isn't pleased with just "cutting down on the masturbation"... You might need to stop completely if you want to sell.

You can always resume the self-pleasuring later, after the deal is done.

Tiberius -
    Sounds really interesting what you are trying to do and i wish you all the luck in selling the land.
    elixirmixer -
    Build a resilient dry distillation Lab. I want to produce the metalic oils and also use the acetate derived acetone to make 'my' take on the Primus Ens Melissa, more or less.
    elixirmixer -
    And a pyramid