Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

You're right smernoff

Rate this Entry
657 (at least) times someone of the mindstate of 'self-betterment' came and read the same old blog, for the same old guy, of which un-numerious beginners of alchemy have clunge onto for the sake of development and self-preservation..........

.... but you're right........

Smernoff......

...i do still need to prove myself.........................

That is true.

However... i do NOT.. write these testionies for myself, and for my own self-gratitude... i feel nothing but shame and disappointment from these forums collective (excluding a few, such as those who sent me bday gifts)... i have done it for the learning of others, as I said that I was doing.

And I have not had hateful emails saying that I know nothing... on the contrary, I have had messages telling me that I have been teaching them, leading them, nd guiding them to the place in which they wish to be......

And I never took credit for any of this.

I said from the start that I own all to the heavens, and to hermeticisum.

I take pride in what I know.

So Smirnoff, my good friend.... just because I act the fool, do not think... for one moment... that I have not consumed any of the other universal cards.

And.....

Do not put yourself in a position to be judged.

With love.. as always..... all the way until the bitter end.

And while the path ahead is unclear.... there is one thing I can promise you...

That when we reach the end... it will be me, conversing with you.

Do I need your help? Do I need Andro's help?

no..........

no......................

i gave you a chance to help me................. for you're own sake.........................................

It is I who help those who are in need of help, as do my true friends.

So if arrogance and pride, is what guides you, then let it be known, you have been led into a trap. And I take no responsibility. I only stand in witness.

WHo have you helped gentlemen?

Who?

This isn't the public, or the government or the media asking......

Just you're fellow man.....

WHO!?!?!? who did you help!?

Goodluck my brothers.....

And when I stand on jury, I will have mercy on your families.

You. Not so much.

You wanna play with the big boys?

Then act like one.

Submit "You're right smernoff" to Digg Submit "You're right smernoff" to del.icio.us Submit "You're right smernoff" to StumbleUpon Submit "You're right smernoff" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments