Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

The land has sold

Rate this Entry
It has begun.

The glass-blowers have begun to make the new lab.

I am building a giant, multi-section, multi-purpose Orgone accumulator.

There are two different set-up that I am using.

One of these will be under vacuum, and one won't be.

So basically the entire setup is a copper pyramid with 6metre lengths, inside that copper pyramid is an Orgone accumulator build just the way they are in the Orgone accumulator handbook. And inside of that is another 10 layers Orgone accumulator which will be big enough to hold the glassware setup, so it's a triple section Orgone machine, which, even if my theory, which I've been mulling over for years now and never attempted, doesn't work, then at least I can still use my over-the-top Orgone Compressor to charge up my microgreens seeds and sprouts.

Should I succeed, then the first point of call will be to try and make the true Volatized Salts of Tartar, and then use them to create the true Prima Ens Melissa.

Submit "The land has sold" to Digg Submit "The land has sold" to del.icio.us Submit "The land has sold" to StumbleUpon Submit "The land has sold" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

black -
    Hi Mr. Mixer

I'm a bit confused about his process you are describing and how it
    relates to Alchemic lab wok

Did you read abut this process to make the Volatized Salts of Tartar ???
    elixirmixer -
    This process I hope is going to give me pure and potent S.M.

Not sure if it will work but I can't rest until I know for sure that it either does or it doesn't.
    elixirmixer -
    To answer your question, no I did not read about this anywhere, I've come up with my own hypothesis.
    Seraphim -
    Congratulations, it sounds fun. Do you have any pictures of the Volatized Salts of Tartar? What does a pure and potent S.M. look like? How is the Volatized Salts of Tartar used to create the true Prima Ens Melissa? Sorry for the newb questions.
    elixirmixer -
    They are all perfectly valid questions.

I feel like I am in a process of un-learning, and am not really the right person to answer those questions.

I don't really know fuck all about alchemy actually. If anything. I hope you do find an answer to your questions Sepharim.
    Andro -
    Interesting and potentially lucrative project.

Make sure you don't get into the pitfalls that many Orgone researchers are prone to.

Study Reich's work diligently, and note that certain conditions have to be met for this to actually work.

A proper "ORAC", when all the underlying principles are understood and implemented, can very well act as a "Cosmo-Telluric Athanor".

Take care not to miss the fine print. And study images of old Athanor designs. They will make even more sense when looked at through an "Orgone" prism.

PS: The so-called "solar paths" may work even better if the actual alchemical process is shielded from sunlight
    Even in "White Sun" processes, it's still the "light" of the "Black Sun" that we're after.

Good luck.
    Seraphim -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    They are all perfectly valid questions.

I feel like I am in a process of un-learning, and am not really the right person to answer those questions.

I don't really know fuck all about alchemy actually. If anything. I hope you do find an answer to your questions Sepharim.
    I feel you. I don't even understand the processes, they sound very confusing. Hopefully you find what you are looking for. Found these links but don't know if they are correct. Good luck bro.

Steve Kalecs Volatile Salts Of Rosemary
    https://www.alchemywebsite.com/steve_kalec.html

Primum Ens Melissae
    https://innergarden.org/en/ens.html
    elixirmixer -
    Well... yes and know.....

Steve was very fortunate to create some volatized salts via spagyrics... whether or not they share the same virtue as the salts I'm talking about is hard to say without having access to steves salts...

Still, a great achievement on his part, I have tried numerous times to create similar results with only very limited success.
    black -
    A very good realization Mr. Mixer.

I also feel that not all Volatile Salts are created
    equal when it comes to attracting Virtue.