Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

Bought more land

Rate this Entry
So i bought 138 acres of heritage listed forest.

Great location.

Dont have much more to share than that. Prime, unadulterated aussie forest.

Submit "Bought more land" to Digg Submit "Bought more land" to del.icio.us Submit "Bought more land" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bought more land" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

black -
    Fronting a beach on the Sunshine Coast ... ????
    elixirmixer -
    unfortunatly no, inland a ways, in the limestone coast, near the bottom of south australia. Good rainfall wasmainly the reason said the location, and also because my wife familyis down there and the limestone coast is just beautiful during the summer, a much nicer destination then where I was up in the mountains and not so far away. now its only a 3 hour drive instead of 6. and 138acres instead of 69, and it rains, so I feel like I've doubled my money just because this investment makes a lot more sense for us then the previous one did.
    Kiorionis -
    Awesome. Is it vacant land or is there a house on it already?
    black -
    Well Mr. Mixer my feeling is that you are still off the drugs and booze because you are sounding so much clearer and making better life decisions.

All very positive for your further work in Alchemy.

The limestone coast is a beautiful part of Australia, good choice.
    elixirmixer -
    Well the drugs and booze have become an occasional recreation rather than a daily activity which has been a nice step forward. I also feel a big health kick starting very soon over the next few days, I have gained a bit of unnecessary weight this year from sitting around doing I.T. as opposed to opal mining.

However I do feel that God is beconing me to put my all into this SM collection device. The copper pyramid I'm building out of the land is pretty massive. It has 6metre lengths, and the glassware is under construction. I've wanted to try this out for years and it looks like this year is the year.