Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

vigilance

so yeah.

Rate this Entry
I called the cops on myself, and then fought five of them in my living room. I picked the big one to go after, punched him in the head, he fell down and broke our table.

Well at first I had them mesmerized, and was moving them around my home. I kept telling them I'd take their guns and shoot them, and even teased this good looking little gay one, physically put my hands over him like i was looking for his gun.

Still at that point nothing happened,. I can't remember how the fight started, my wife said the big guy instigated it.

Then I started yelling at my wife how I would not submit. I'd only bow to the queen. And they could not take me down. I went down on my knees in front of her. They couldn't take me all the way down. Then I got the big guy to choke me until I was ready to black out, then I told him it was enough and he released me.

The local cops did not like me. I was being nice, not looking into peoples eyes. I kept trying not to do that to them.

So no alcohol, no drugs, no tests. Just awake too much. I was through this once before, and I get superhuman.

I know i was badly cuffed behind my back for quite awhile. I'm pretty sure a 5%er came by to look after me for a bit.

When I was in the room, security people were there, until I told them to fuck off. I kept telling them to kill me if they think didn't need me. One was a big heavy black dude. The other looked like special forces, so probably ex-special forces. But they were together. I told them what they needed to hear, and did the stare into the eyes thing until they left me alone.

Actually, I agreed to a brain scan. Whoever was left was trying to keep me in the room, but I just refused.. pacing the ward. No one tried to stop me. Eventually I went to the covid ward? psych ward? until the scan could be arranged. There was no longer any kind of law enforcement.

I kept getting impatient trying to leave, and just the orderlies would stop me, reminding me about the scan and seeing the doctor. But I kept managing to get the phone from them, or another patient. I've been told this is also highly irregularly, my ability to get and use the house phone in the psych ward at my will.

Anyways. I was gifted as a child. We had a special program, edward debono training and shit.

What the fuck? I have some kinda crisis from insomnia, fight cops, and get released in less than 24 hours after agreeing to a brainscan, with no charges? The local cops wanted to charge me. They went away when I went to the psych ward.

Oh shit, I forgot, I was tased during the fight and it did nothing.

I'm pretty sure this is MKUltra stuff. I had just reached out to MacGhilchrist's people after that "The Divided Brain" shit.

So I kept telling people that I needed to fucking sleep.. the first time they gave me haloperidaol and lorazapem, and it did NOTHING, it was only my mother's diazapam that would put me out, and then I would go back to normal.

I kept telling these people, my wife has some xanax, blah blah, need diazapam.

So. I meet with the doctor and her assistant, and I swear to god I know it's more like an.. "interview" than diagnostic... And she writes me up a prescription for diazapam, and lithium.

Well, I was in the hospital.. about 16 hours. I went home to sleep.. and I'm fine. Obviously the lithium had nothing to do with that, since they weren't giving me that in emerg, and the sleeping got me back to "normal".

I'm not under a single order or restriction. I'm totally free. With diazapam. And yet they didn't give me Xanax even though I keep admitting to illegally using my wife's. Thats something I did for a couple of days.. half pill 4 times a day.

I probably forgot to mention that 7.0 quake was me and dad.

Submit "so yeah." to Digg Submit "so yeah." to del.icio.us Submit "so yeah." to StumbleUpon Submit "so yeah." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Awani -
    I cannot follow or understand anything of your ramblings. You clearly want to share some experiences here to aid you in some way. I think you need "face to face" assistance.
    vigilance -
    maybe.
    vigilance -
    I must be crazy.
    Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 11:21 PM by vigilance
    vigilance -
    but let's wait and see.
    Awani -
    Well be careful and don't make any decisions whilst "high" on pharma drugs.
    vigilance -
    Greg Marcus
    23 October at 18:55
    For everyone with Mental Illness, Cancer, everything caused by these drug companies.
    I will Kill the Devil is that is okay with my wife.
    With his own fucking gun.

Greg Marcus
    I need someone to make a website.
    For the victims.
    vigilance -
    Nov. 8
    oh i guess we haven't mentioned this, but we kinda cured my wife's lung problems with...

Well, the sativa I grew this summer.

She barely does the other treatments anymore. I mean, she still has asthma and bronchiastasis, but the other stuff is gone, it helps with the remaining issues, and she's doing more than she has in years.
    vigilance -
    for some reason the wife and I have received a Covid 19 vaccination.

But those don't exist yet.. right?

we were "told" to remember to keep the masks on for show.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2