Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

ElixirMixer becomes CEO

Rate this Entry
So our block-chain company was approved of our grant.
$150,000USD.

We broke the record in South Australia for university startups. By 6 times. Pretty happy right now.

Submit "ElixirMixer becomes CEO" to Digg Submit "ElixirMixer becomes CEO" to del.icio.us Submit "ElixirMixer becomes CEO" to StumbleUpon Submit "ElixirMixer becomes CEO" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

black -
    Congratulations Mr. Mixer.
    Sol Sister -
    Congratulations
    Awani -
    Sweet.

elixirmixer -
    Thanks guys
    elixirmixer -
    Seth-Ra -
    Interesting.
    I have heard that while Bitcoin is like digital gold, Etherium is more akin to electricity and is essentially a way to store secure information within the blockchain encryption, whereas Bitcoin's blockchain is simply algorhythmic work meassurements for a token of value - ie. "Mining".

How does your educational applications fit into the blockchain architecture? Sounds interesting.
    elixirmixer -
    Ours will ultimately be a decentralized credentialing system within the education space. Secure voting, verifiable class attendance, degree verification for employers to check applicants degrees are real etc.

The alchedemia system has very little to do with cryptocurrency, at least at this stage. There is the small chance that in the future we could release a university based cryptocurrency and whilst that is the dream of the investors, I honestly don't see that happening. Nor would I feel like I'm doing the world any flavours by facilitating that anyway.
    Uncle Scrooge -
    elixirmixer,

Why don't you start by implementing bitcoin and monero donations on the forum? This should be a good exercise for you.

You are lucky I'm not the investor.

Updated 6 Days Ago at 08:01 PM by Uncle Scrooge
    elixirmixer -
    I believe it's against the rules to rally up cash on the forum. However, if you would like to fund a lab upgrade feel free to contact me directly