Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

The Earth Will Die... Soon.

Rate this Entry
So ni just had a peak into the agriculture and fishing industries just to find something good to complain about for the day.

What I found was in fact mind boggling.

The Earth is dying, at alarming speed. The agriculture and fishing industries are going to wipe out the bio-sphere within the next 25 years. Wildlife will cease to exist on this planet and the ocean will collapse. It will be a death zone of sealice and nothing else.

Dispite all this talk about Greenpeace and protected sources, it's all a lie.

Some times up to 20 dolphins are killed just to catch a handful of tune fish. They are labeled "bi-catch" and its not illegal. Every single day there is mass murder off of our shores. With some nets bang as large as a main city street (and as tall as it's buildings)

The syncronistic relationship between the ecology, and the atmosphere is scary. We actually need these animals to survive, and not for food. For Air. It's all linked.

Once one of these system fully collapses (very soon) then it's downhill for oxygen on this planet and its uphill for methane and carbon dioxide.

We are literally killing our Earth. It takes 600gallons of water to make 1 cheeseburger. We are fucking doomed and it's all just because we want to eat like pigs.

Please watch some agribusiness documentaries and spread this news as much as possible. No one in there right mind, who was aware of the destruction they were causing, would continue to support the animal product industries.

Or, just enjoy your life, we're all dead very soon anyway.

Submit "The Earth Will Die... Soon." to Digg Submit "The Earth Will Die... Soon." to del.icio.us Submit "The Earth Will Die... Soon." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Earth Will Die... Soon." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Seth-Ra -
    Even if those predictions are accurate, and I highly doubt they are (yall remember when the earth was gonna experience another ice age by 2000? Or perhaps that the glacial caps would be totally gone by 2010 ), there's more to this eternal existence than our current forms, and more in the eternal existence than this one atom/cell/planet/solar system etc .
    It'll be fine.
    elixirmixer -
    I assure you, the ocean WILL be dead in 25 years.

However I completely agree with you. While I feel like humanity is about to go through one of the most painful moments in its entire history I do also agree that in the lo g run it is all for the best, and that a new humanity will come out of this, a better humanity.
    Andro -
    Awani -
    I'm not too worried. The Earth won't die, even if humans will. Nature can easily come back if humans are gone. Also A.I. and robots is the next step... humans are just one phase, like the Dino. All in good fun. Again, not too worried.

Death is not the end anyway.