Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Blacksmith

Travel Planning

Rate this Entry
I'm saving money to take a trip through many indigenous peoples and forests with mushrooms starting in the Amazon that is closest to me then I will go to the equator up to Mexico, United States, going to the Eskimos, going to Scandinavian tribes (It will be hard to find LOL) going down through Africa and then going to Asia, Money is the seven-headed dragon I'll post the more detailed plan later.

Submit "Travel Planning" to Digg Submit "Travel Planning" to del.icio.us Submit "Travel Planning" to StumbleUpon Submit "Travel Planning" to Google

Updated 03-08-2022 at 09:32 AM by Andro

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awani -
    That's a pretty big trip. You would have to raise a lot because you travel from a cheap country to a lot of expensive ones. Also I would recommend saying "innuit" and not "eskimo", the latter can be viewed as "nigger" to those people.

Kiorionis -
    If you're able, skip the USA. There's not much going on here as far as 'mushroom ceremonies' go. Unless you go to the west coast states of Oregon and Washington during the August/September/November to wild-harvest your own mushrooms, then have your own ritual in the back of your van or a hotel room.

There are some Indigenous American tribes that could do a sweat lodge for you, but to be invited into an authentic one may take years of building up a trusting relationship with them.
    Blacksmith -
    How sad, I was really looking forward to North American tribes, but if that's how it is, fine... thank you for the tip
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis
    If you're able, skip the USA.
    Currently the US is not allowing entry of foreigners who are not "vaccinated" for the "Cow-Weed". FYI, in case it applies to you.