Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

tAlchemist

i love these special people in my heart

Rate this Entry
i love kristzian on this forum, pneumatician, chasm369, schmuldvich and my old friend rohan

thank you kristzian, chasm369, schmuldvich and pneumatician for making me feel my heart beat with your presence.

thank you rohan, before I started understanding the philosophy of nature our search and inquires felt really cool, mysterious, and thrilling which is a feeling that kept driving me to keep looking and searching and understanding. i feel like a buddha who has to keep reminding magicians that nothing that happens matters, because our selves are never harmed by anything, so just focus on immortality so that we survive death and simply leave our body and acquire another.

i had gods appear before me in my room and I inquired about this loudly wondering what happened but magicians kept quiet but now I'm sure.

the gods cleaned all of the dirt in my mind so that I was no longer touching anything, so that I wouldn't combine myself with mental objects, making me free... I wonder who it is, I get a feeling I know who but I do not know if this/these person(s) would like their names mentioned

what is the difference between gods and magicians who have crossed the black sea and made union with their lover?

i really love kristizan, chasm369 , schmuldvich and pneumatician , I have been focusing on THINGS for the next few years as my Will drives me on a path that keeps me away from others.

i hope you are understanding the philosophy Rohan. I hope you are doing well. I hope Kristzian, Chasm369, Schmuldvich and pneumatician are doing well too. I love them a lot

Submit "i love these special people in my heart" to Digg Submit "i love these special people in my heart" to del.icio.us Submit "i love these special people in my heart" to StumbleUpon Submit "i love these special people in my heart" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist
    What is the difference between gods and magicians who have crossed the black sea and made union with their lover?
    The former have it far too "comfortable" and have therefore become too "complacent" to risk such a "crossing", so ultimately, the latter are far better off.
    Updated 04-21-2022 at 03:12 PM by Andro
    tAlchemist -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    The former have it far too "comfortable" and have therefore become too "complacent" to risk such a "crossing", so ultimately, the latter are far better off.
    Sounds pretty keen. I am happy I've had the opportunity in my life to speak with someone like you.

For me, Gods are Magicians who crossed over and became Self Enlightened. This is not a contradiction to what you've said rather, I support what you say fully.