Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

EM... is dying...

Rate this Entry
Well..

Well..

Well....

It seems that for me the cat is out of the bag. Elixirmixer, as an entity, no longer has any place here. I have shared everything which I am willing to share, and most openly and honestly, and the greatest secrets are hidden in those stranger written pieces. They are my gift to you, and i'm sure anyone who pursues them will find them of great usefulness.

My Journey into Winter must be a solitary one. The fat lady is singing on our days together. When I return I greatly expect to be something else entirely. Sleep well travellers. Look deep into nature and may Elixirmixer, be evidence to you that you need only God, Nature, and a few good souls, and you will find the hidden stone. The final piece of Elixirmixer shall be his entry into the Anthology, and as I've said, after spring, I shall return as something completely different, in order to spark newer, crazier ways of thinking.

And finally, one last pearl I have for any capable souls brave enough to take it from the swines:

The secret Athanor:

144.jpg

Live Love Heal Pray

Seek for God, there's no other way....

Submit "EM... is dying..." to Digg Submit "EM... is dying..." to del.icio.us Submit "EM... is dying..." to StumbleUpon Submit "EM... is dying..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    EM... is dying...
    R.I.P.