Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

True Freedom

Rate this Entry
Its a very difficult task to find full purification while at the same time having to engage with an inherently corrupted system.

Fortunatly, administrational developments have finally allowed me a well earned break, I'm being lobbed onto the disability support pension.

I could never explain how grateful I feel, knowing that I no longer have to endure poorly educated people issuing false judgments and superiority complexes over me, trying to force me to impossible means only to access the social security payments that I'm already entitled to under the Australian constitution.

What does this really mean? Well, a lot less stress which is the most important thing of all as I've had far too much of it on my plate my entire life.

Secondly, more cash. Can't complain with that one. I'm going to save all the additional money to help my children buy their first house.

Thirdly, more time. Time is all we really have that is truely valuable, far more than a bitcoin.

And what does less stress, more money, and more time mean?

MORE ALCHEMY!

Great isn't it!

Submit "True Freedom" to Digg Submit "True Freedom" to del.icio.us Submit "True Freedom" to StumbleUpon Submit "True Freedom" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awani -
    It might be cheaper to buy land, and over time (if you have the skill) slowly build the house.