Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

Free money

Rate this Entry
So one of our friendly AF members (Warmheart) pointed out that a new crypto-currency has been released. This particular currency has been aimed at getting all Facebook and twitter users interested. That's a lot of people. And that's the whole idea. The more people who trade in a currency, the more the currency is worth.

Since two days ago the new currency has already over doubled in value. If at any stage it reaches even twenty cents than I'll stand to make quite a bit of money!

BECAUSE they are handing out the currency for free at the moment. Pick up yours here: https://powtoken.com/index.php?ref=POW132791

You'll also be doing me a favour because you get credits for referring other people. So please click on the link and do the two.second Facebook sign up. Then just set and forget, and hopefully in a few years you'll have some real money sitting there.

Easy right! It is actually quite likely that this currency will do well since it is so intimately linked with Facebook and twitter, literally millions of people will join eventually and that's when the first people joining will make there money. Only about 140,000 people have joined so far because its brand new but that number climbs by the thousands ever day.

Submit "Free money" to Digg Submit "Free money" to del.icio.us Submit "Free money" to StumbleUpon Submit "Free money" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Aham -
    EM,

Thanks for the link.

BTW, you need to clean-up your inbox again
    elixirmixer -
    Lol, cheers. I'm going to do a big clean out tonight. I'm just scared to delete stuff that people have sent me.cause there is some gold in there