Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

!!Victory!!

Rate this Entry
After at least 9 long months i have defeated the dreaded Telstra (a tele-network company here in Australia, the largest one) in an all out battle-royal.

I was nice and held back from swearing and skitzzing my shit; until yesterday when i exploded and said "if you fucking wankers dont drop my bill to zero and turn my internet back on im going to sue you because this fucking shit is illegal!!!"

And then they were fiiiinally like "we are returning your bill to zero" only when i completely lost it in frustration.

So that should mean ill be able to load pictures again its a good thing.

Submit "!!Victory!!" to Digg Submit "!!Victory!!" to del.icio.us Submit "!!Victory!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "!!Victory!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Schmuldvich -
    Where 'dem pictures at!?
    Awani -
    I won a similar case recently. What I did was I tracked down the home address of all the board members of the company, and sent them all a letter. What customer services could not sort out for three months, this letter sorted out in two days. A threat works, and even though my letter contained zero threats, the fact that it came to their home address is unsettling for anyone... he he.

elixirmixer -
    Lol well done. I have to wait for a re-installation...
    elixirmixer -
    I won the battle. Finally. Internet is finally back on and they gave me $350 credit on our account. No one messes with the Mixer