Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

Cheap Orgone

Rate this Entry
Aham inspired my to add some more simplicity to my designs so i might not build the giant pyramid in my back yard like i was going to.

The wife says hello to everyobe here by the way and hops your all doing well.

I feel like my time of ramblings around here must soon change forms. Ive shared a lot of stuff around here and to go any further would be to tempt the wrath of God in the form of a Kibric assassination attempt.

Your all of your own from here!! Its all there for the taking!!

It seems to me that everyone here who ever shared real end-game success seems to be either dead or missing so i dont see any value in sharing any pratical success i may gain in the future. Ill probably just turn into one of these old timers (im ssuming your all older than me... perhaps just more mature ) who pops in from time to time to offer tid-bits of info.

Its a scary and exciting prospect; making the stone. It would have been easy back in the day to conceal your ulimited income.. nowdays.... its quite a scary proposition. Especially here in Australia where the corruption is going majorly crazy right now.

Im not saying that ill succeed. But my understandings are now "set in stone" and i must begin my practical (and private) journey to see how close/far away I really am.

Its been nice getting stoned with you all.

Submit "Cheap Orgone" to Digg Submit "Cheap Orgone" to Submit "Cheap Orgone" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cheap Orgone" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags

elixirmixer -
    I didnt realise you couldnt edit blogs. Sorry for the shocking spelling and grammer. Its early....
    Aham -
    Yes... atrocious