Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

I DID MAGICK!

Rate this Entry
Ive been REALLY keen to get into the Astral lately as i want to try and build a relationship with the gnomes.

I did a half-assed lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram and used the pentagrams to try and summon forth the energies of the 4 arch angels. Not the angels themselves, just their energy. I was going around and when i go to Uriel, this increadible wave of warm energy just flowed over my entire body. It was a lottle breathe taking actually because despite all the 'energy cultivation' tequniques ive used, nothing came close to the incredible surge of energy i recieved out of this pentagram.

I was drifting to sleep, but after performing this ritual (inside my mind) i was filled with energy and wide awake for a while.

Was pretty cool because ots the first time ive ever felt magic DO anything. Even if it was just a small surge of energy. Better than nothing. Yay!

Submit "I DID MAGICK!" to Digg Submit "I DID MAGICK!" to del.icio.us Submit "I DID MAGICK!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I DID MAGICK!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

elixirmixer -
    Uriel visited me again today.

Exact same wave of energy spontenously while having tingles of excitment about alchemy.

Unexpected and awesome. Go the taste buds tingling for more before-bed rituals.
    Kiorionis -
    Maybe next time you won’t half-ass it eh?
    elixirmixer -
    Good point Kiorionis!!! Didnt think of that!!!