Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

God is with me.

Rate this Entry
3 years ago i was door knocking for the LDS church and the missonaries and I knocked on a door that was about 8 doors down from my house.

About 6 months later i saw the man we spoke to again. A long story short; this man was a psyco and two weeks later he invited me over for dinner with his family, and locked me in the shed and tortured me and tried to extort me $10,000. He badly damaged my voice box and head and broke my thumb and chocked me until i passed out; resuscitated me and did it again and again...

Today i finally got the offer for my compensation, on the very day that im moving and starting a new chapter in life. It was over double what i thought they would offer and has basically got me and my family set for a year; as well as a lovely looking alchemy budget for 2019.

We are mid-move. Staying at mums the night before heading to the desert. This moment of my life feels like a culminating moment. Like all the trials and heart-ache ive been through has all been necessary just to get me to where I am right now.

Im very much hoping that this year I will create my first significantly powerful alchemical medicine.

To achieve that would make everything ive done worth every moment.

So guys... New lab... or a jam jar? Honestly; i think ive finally matured in alchemy to be content with the jam jar.

Dont forget; EM loves you

Submit "God is with me." to Digg Submit "God is with me." to del.icio.us Submit "God is with me." to StumbleUpon Submit "God is with me." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

elixirmixer -
    Just drove one thousand three hundred kilometres.

Urrrrgh.....

But the house is nice and perfect for me needs. Plus i didnt splatter any kangaroos all over my wifes car which is also a blessing.

Looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow for trip 2 to get all my stuff up here..... sigh......
    Schmuldvich -
    Why are you moving?
    elixirmixer -
    Two reasons

1) There is a violent criminal getting out of jail at the end of 5his year who wants me and my family dead, because i had him pit in jail and stood in trial and gave evidence. He "kidnapped" me, just a term for holding someone against their will and badly injured me. During the process i learnt he had done it to a lot of people before me and the mans behavioir definitly indicated that he wouldnt be stopping any time soon. Something had to be done. He was a very sick person i saw him spit in his wofes face and then bite her ear. Nasty piece of shit really. Anyway... just basically making 100% sure i wont be found.

We did already move out to the limestone coast bit its a small ppace and everyone already knows me so i vouldnt really hide there. This time my wife and I are loving under assumed names have basically lied to everyone aboit wjere we are going ect.

So the first reason is that im being overly-causious anoit my families security.

2) I fucking hate my in-laws; and im punishing them deeply ny taking away their grandkids forever. Brital i know but ive tolerated 6-7 years of their bullying my little family, lying about me and spreading rumors in the little town we bought a house in.

Im a cop
    Im an informant
    Im selling drugs to kids
    I have sex with kids
    Im a pedo
    Im a junkie....

The lost goes on and on about all the shit they spread around town about me. And the whole reason i moved there was because i thought they would support for their daughtwr and grandchildren..... oh how i was wrong. Never assume. Assuming makes an ass of u and me.

So yeah; #1 safety #2 removing the causing fa tors of depression therenis #3 a fresh start to lofe. I just woke up from my first night in the new house and i feel amazing already like the last two years just melted off of my shoulders.

Its great. One hell of a drive though and i have to do it again another 2 times starting today so all week is nothing but driving basically. I think ill do something lile 4000kms this weeks alone.
    elixirmixer -
    Sorry about the pathetic grammer. Its 6am
    Aham -
    EM, that's quite a lot for anyone to handle. Damn... Stay safe.

Yes, your grammar is atrocious but some of us have gotten used to it
    Schmuldvich -
    That's heavy, man. Thank you for sharing. You have been through a lot.

I wish you the best!

If you need some help moving and want to work on some Spagyrics together for a few weeks fly my ass out there! We can learn and experiment together.

Happy to hear about your fresh start with life!
    elixirmixer -
    Lol whats a trip to Australia cost?

Yeah, the trials are all a blessing aswell. Its my incredible desperation to survive, whilst still enjoying my life, and not getting sucked into the system, that has lead me to learn so much about nature and alchemy (well at least so much i didnt know before, there is still an incredibly long road ahead unfortunately)

So i think i brought it upon myself really by aski NH God for the stone while simultaneously being a doochbag and not striving hard enough; so God decides to teach me the hard lessons that would get even THIS DICKHEAD over the line.

The purpose of my existence: "Anyone can do it. Glory to God"
    Schmuldvich -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    Lol whats a trip to Australia cost?
    $950 USD round trip.

I can throw up $100 if you cover the rest!