Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

First day of school: Coober Pedy

Rate this Entry
So my first day in my new town was awesome. Synchronization is running at peak performance right now.

I took the wife out for waffles and bang; old timer offers me a trip down into the mine shaft. We found opal!

Nothing to write home about, however it was fun and I learnt an incredible amount about the place and how to mine. My wife laughed at my tiny specs of opal but was impressed by the epic gypsum crystals i also found. A nice piece of Jasper aswell.

So many other great things happened today I cant write about all of them. It just seemed that around every corner was another super friendly person to pour great info and secrets into my very wide ears.

I now have a prospecting licence and as soon as i find the place I want to mine I will have a 5050 metre plot to work with.

I wasnt exactly sure whether or not i was going to get right into the mining... however... it seems that the universe is urging me on, and who am I to say no to the universe wanting to make me rich!?

I have driven 4500km this week. By next week it will be well into the 6000's. (Not bad for someone with no licence ey)

How's that for commitment?

Oh and a little side note; i bought 70 acres of bushblock in the flinders rangers, right near Grid Point 44, one of the major layline areas in Australia. Thats where ill be moving once im done up here. I basically figure that SM will work better (or be in larger supply)[not sure if its really quantifiable] in these areas that align with stone henge and the pyramids ect...

This area i bought is one of the last non-taken-over-by-masonic-buildings layline areas left in the western world!!

Its been a really good day. I hope my good feels can reach all of you and spark good things to happen in your life today/tomorrow.

Keep Mixin'

Submit "First day of school: Coober Pedy" to Digg Submit "First day of school: Coober Pedy" to del.icio.us Submit "First day of school: Coober Pedy" to StumbleUpon Submit "First day of school: Coober Pedy" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Kibric -
    Are you living in a cave ?, like the town is famous for.
    elixirmixer -
    No unfortunately; however i just got all my mining licences so i will most likely be working in one
    Schmuldvich -
    Sounds like a neat little town!
    elixirmixer -
    Yeah its great and a lot of the locals are very very friendly. (A lo of the locals will take one look at you picking in their opal fueld and put a bullet straight into your head without asking a second question aswell) ((no joke))

Also a bloke got neaten to death by the aboriginals the other week. And people fall down mine shafts and die all the time.

So yeah; if you like life on the edge ( ) Coober is the place to be!!!