Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

We're getting there...

Rate this Entry
Finally finished the 6000km move.

I have offically mangled 3 oit of 4 of the cars my wife has ever owned.

Last night a kangaroo jumped out at the car and smashed its face into my headlight.

Im assuming the kangaroo was perfectly fine, and that the blood weeping from the headlight was just my car trying to heal itself.

New Philosophers Stone equipment is being ordered and the Grand work will soon begin.

"What a man can conceive; he can also smear all over the windscreen" - Winston Churchill

Submit "We're getting there..." to Digg Submit "We're getting there..." to del.icio.us Submit "We're getting there..." to StumbleUpon Submit "We're getting there..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Schmuldvich -
    What do you have on order?
    JDP -
    You shouldn't worry so much about what others are using or ordering. After all, you are a big believer in the "one matter, one vessel, one furnace, one regimen" claim, so your needs should be very easy to fulfill. Keep believing in fairy tales very obviously designed to lead unwary people astray into blind alleys
    Updated 4 Days Ago at 03:40 PM by Awani (fix bbCode)
    elixirmixer -
    Haha.

Okay so im basically choosing to stick to; and master; the luna path before anything else.

Therefore; another bigger parabolic mirror....
    A pelican... (ordered months ago but he has only just started blowing it now.)
    I am also going to order another pelican that has electrodes inside of it to later check the variation in quality/quantity when "lightning" is present.

Also a larger refluxing condenser.

Ih and I almost forgot; im building a rather complicated SM machine that in a constant state of development and change. I may try and use a vacuum pump in exchange for the vulgar fire of the apparatus. However; pondering on the theory im thinking that this could be counter productive.

But the very first thing im going to do is make a huge jar of moon powder and send some to JDP for analysis.

SM can wait its my holy grail and I want to getnit perfect.
    Schmuldvich -
    Oh nice! What size is that pelican? How much did you pay? Do you have a pic of the shape, making sure it is blown so that it is actually functional? I have seen so many "pelicans" that do not properly do what they are meant to do...Hope yours works!
    Awani -
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP
    You shouldn't worry so much about what others are using or ordering. After all, you are a big believer in the "one matter, one vessel, one furnace, one regimen" claim, so your needs should be very easy to fulfill. Keep believing in fairy tales very obviously designed to lead unwary people astray into blind alleys
    What did we say about cross posting and thread hijack?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich
    Oh nice!!
    If you think this forum is a joke, why are you here?

JDP -
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani
    What did we say about cross posting and thread hijack?
    This is the blog section, though, not the forums. This is supposed to be more informal, isn't it? Plus my observation is to the point: why does Schmuldvich care so much about what others are doing??? He wants to be informed about everything others are doing, yet he himself always talks in vague riddles and is totally evasive when someone asks him the same things he asks of others. Mighty strange behavior for someone who keeps hinting that he supposedly knows things regarding alchemy that most people do not. If he really was on the right track, like he keeps hinting at, he would not be so keen to try to get information from others.

Plus I see that you have read his posts in that other forum, the one that belonged to that guy N-D-C, who is now dead thanks to ingesting one of his own supposed "elixirs". Schmuldvich and his colleagues there don't seem to have very good opinions of pretty much everyone around here. Apparently we are not suicidal and irresponsible enough around here for their taste!
    Awani -
    Some folks here have died as well.

Based on this it seems to me the majority of so called alchemists are morons.

----------------------------

This blog post is about EM's trip... not about ONE matter. But since you mention it, the "rules" have been updated to include blogs and profiles.

elixirmixer -
    The trip is in fact going amazingly!!

I did hit a roo and fuck up the car. But other than that....

These were the responses i got from the locals after one week of opal mining (with a $15 chinese hand-pick and a hammer and chisel )

"Wow thats beautiful"

"I havent seen a stone like that in years"

"Imagine spending 7 years mining and never finding something that nice"

Turns out that just showing a bit a respect for the land and asking for a bit of help goes a long way in assisting to tract and extract gemstones.

I noticed this miner who has had little to no luck over the last 7 years of digging, would swear at mother earth ie: "come on you prick, give me some colour" and in general just has a negative attitude and is somewhat racist to the aboriginals.

I on the other hand thank the good lady Earth with every swing of the pick; and she seems to appreciate that very much, and happily rewards me. I have extracted more value out of one cubic metre of earth with my hand pick than that miner has pulled out of 100 cubic metres of earth with his jack hammer.

Beginners luck?

I have also been talking to the indigenous about there culture and it truly is a beautiful and ancient culture (IMO)

I say imo because im completely sure that others would not agree. There culture is very (sorry.. no.. no... EXTREMELY ) strict and dangerous. For instance, if you touch one their special red headbands without being an initiate; your dead. Bullet in the head.

If you are a black person; and you are caught traveling on the stuart desert highway during summer time (the initiation period) then; you dead. Burnt alive in the coals.

Will the oolice help you? No. Not a chance in hell. The police do not get in the way of aboriginal initiation. Why? Because if they do; their dead. Throat cut and/or bullet in the head. White man will not save you from Black Law.

And that really is just the tip of the iceburg.

If your caught talking about initiation; your dead.

Ect ect with the brutality; however, i personally love the cut and dry approach and the stern and unaltering justice that holds their ancient way together. It is all to do with respect. Their entire culture is to do with respect.

The uncles out on the lands are highly highly highly trained shamans; they are known to walk through walls, make cars and planes disappear, and can warg (see through the eyes of animals thousands of kilometers away)

What we call "Dream time stories" is infact the result of the shamanic experiences that happen during trance. Its incredbily ancient and basically indestructible. White man may have hirt alot of aboriginal people; but they did nothing to effect the culture, it is still alive and well, growing, out in the deep deep bushlands (despite contray belief, which is the result of many abo's who have lost their way and are on the piss)

Its great here. Learning so much and how to speak aboriginal aswell.... Balya!!

Back to more alchemical related topics; i think im going to attempt to build this:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/jalv...ter-video/amp/
    Awani -
    Sounds awesome!

elixirmixer -
    Oh and to answer you smernoff; im getting a 2ltr boiling flask with a 1 litre condsation flask that has two arms the conjoin the two flasks. Not sure what you mean by style; all of the ones ive seen are pretty much the same. Nothing fancy about it. 2 litr vs 1 litr. I have seen the 1:1 ratio but the glass blower isnt confident in those designs for some reason and i trust his judgment. We want it to last a long time after all.

When the fuck are we going to see your set-up mate!?

Your a cherry picker arnt you!!! ADMIT IT!!!
    elixirmixer -
    It was like $400 or something...
    Schmuldvich -
    Nice! Thanks for the feedback.

Yes! I "keep hinting that I supposedly know things regarding alchemy that most people do not, trying to get information from others". Cherry picking!
    ...Obviously because I need help/answers, and not because I am interested what the homies are doing!

What I mean by style is designs like http://www.crucible.org/aaaimages-la...licanSmall.jpg that do a poor job of actual Circulation compared to https://catalog.ndsglass.com/Asset/3281-.png (minus the top alembic) that do a wonderful job at circulating our Matter!
    Updated 4 Days Ago at 03:47 AM by Schmuldvich (Fixed link)
    elixirmixer -
    Well; nice work Schmuldvich, you have given practical contribution to the EM cause.

I wasnt aware of the problem in the pelican design; nor was i aware of this superior design; however it is clear to see the difference between the two...

I have called the glassblower and sent through the new designs. Luckily he still hasnt started and is starting in a couple weeks.
    Schmuldvich -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    Well; nice work Schmuldvich, you have given practical contribution to the EM cause.
    Aren't I always...?

I try to help you, friend, more than most where I can.

I admire your fervor so much!

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    I wasnt aware of the problem in the pelican design; nor was i aware of this superior design; however it is clear to see the difference between the two...
    I have called the glassblower and sent through the new designs. Luckily he still hasnt started and is starting in a couple weeks.
    Excellent. Glad I could be of assistance. Hope you get what you want from the glassblower!

ONWARD!!!
    elixirmixer -
    And Upward!