Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

Kibric

" Civilisation is a deception " - A Hermit's Guide to Longevity

Psychology Age " Act your age " Our preconceptions with age comes from civilisation. If the average lifespan was 250 years, we would all be teenagers not biologically but socially up to...

Kibric 10-19-2018
    elixirmixer

EM; and the complexities of opal mining.

So it turns out the Mr. Black, way back when I first got out here, was totally right. These mining towns have a funny way. Very friendly people. VERY. However... sometimes not in a good way. ...

elixirmixer 10-17-2018
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

tAlchemist

This is mere speculation on your part. Anyone who tells you otherwise, is giving you their speculation. Do you know the absolute potential of what the

Is it ?

tAlchemist 1 Minute Ago Go to last post
    tAlchemist

The Self, One Thing (Emerald Tablet)

You have to find out what it is you're looking for, before you can find this One Thing. The Emerald

One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

tAlchemist 17 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    elixirmixer

I agree that exposing the salts to the air will benefit the medicine. Oxadized turpentine seems (based on my research) to have additional health benefits.

Halchymia

elixirmixer 32 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    tAlchemist

You misunderstand. There are recipes shrouded all across Google. It's recipes for those who understand the process, and the manner of tongue that the

The sages who have reached 'the philosopher's stone'?

tAlchemist 50 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    catmandu

I don't have a pelican but I made a rigid insulation box with a light(around 25 watts) to heat one circular flask and ran a glass adapter out of the

Halchymia

catmandu 2 Hours Ago Go to last post