Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

elixirmixer

The opal quest...

And it continues. I went to my mine to stay the night. I observed the stars and plants, i wrote a song and did some blacklighting (searching for opal with uv light in the dark) I brought this...

elixirmixer 07-22-2018
    elixirmixer

Using Blacklight to identify energy rich minerals

Some very interesting observations today. Having bought an UV light (a proper one, not an led one) and having slept out at the mine to sing koonbiya, drink piss, write music and find opal all...

elixirmixer 07-20-2018
  • Recent Articles

• Andro

There is no available content written by Andro
  • Recent Forum Posts

Aham

I think weve taken a language survey before but Id vote for taking selected Latin texts and having them translated with assistance. Problem may be

Half-Baked Translations

Aham 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Andro

What's adding even more challenges, is that some of the German texts were previously translated from Latin...

Half-Baked Translations

Andro 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Andro

You may well be right about this one. I haven't read it so "deeply" as 'Old Nature Path' (although both ICH and 13 include the German version

Half-Baked Translations

Andro 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    JDP

The translation of 13 Secret Letters is actually quite filled with mistakes, many of them due to the translator's lack of enough familiarity with the

Half-Baked Translations

JDP 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Aham

Maybe I was being too general in my usage of the word "scholarly." I agree with what you're saying but IMHO what you're saying is a general

Half-Baked Translations

Aham 6 Hours Ago Go to last post