Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

• Recent Blog Posts

Greg Marcus

Foundations of Newton's Alchemy

This came in the mail yesterday. I don't remember ordering it. I had to search my email to see that I bought it in January.. It was only $12+reasonable S&H. I'm thinking it came up in a...

Greg Marcus 02-19-2019
    Greg Marcus

Some recent work, things I need to work on, and other thoughts.

I did it again, I wrote a post too long for here. To be honest, I was going to post it in both places anyways. I don't really shill for "my blog". I just needed a place to keep nicely formatted...

Greg Marcus 02-18-2019
    Greg Marcus

Metatron and the R.C. 'House of the Holy Spirit'

Well, I had written a whole thing out about this and got some diagrams ready, but it was 1000 characters over the limit by the end. So I had to put it elsewhere: Metatron and the R.C. 'House of the...

Greg Marcus 02-17-2019
  • Recent Articles

• JDP

There is no available content written by JDP
  • Recent Forum Posts

z0 K

What is meant by Vegetable Stone is ambiguous and deceptive. It is in my opinion the single greatest mislead of the alchemist adepts. Most these days

Making 'the vegetable stone'?

z0 K 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Wildfire

That is according to a master alchemist. Not my words and he shows it in his video. Tim Hogan. You might want to check it out. How to raise it is beyond

Wildfire 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    tAlchemist

That's like saying a potato can become an orange if grown properly. Potato is potato. Orange is orange. Human is human. Dog is dog. Tiger is tiger.

tAlchemist 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    Awani

If I can’t find what I need I fast.

Ayahuasca Report

Awani 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    Kiorionis

Interesting. Have you considered fasting during the work hours to avoid eating out? Or is it more of a lunch-meeting with clients?

Are

Ayahuasca Report

Kiorionis 1 Day Ago Go to last post