Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Closed Thread

Thread: dev's Introduction

Blog Entries

dev's Introduction

This is a Phoenix-thread from the old site.

Well I guess I'd better introduce myself, although it is difficult.

But since this is a forum dedicated to Alchemy I will focus on that.

I discovered Alchemy about the time of the millenium and since then it has truly changed my life, or more so the perception I have of it. I am more into Spiritual Alchemy rather than Practical - and this of mostly practical reasons (as owning a lab etc). I did, though, have top grades in Chemistry when I was at school.

For me I am in a personal process of transformation. The work is by far not complete, but I have come a long way. I don't consider myself an alchemical adept in any way or form, but I am not a beginner either. I hope this place will bring together many different alchemists of all walks of life. The dumbest idea anybody can have is not have one... so I'm looking forward to hearing Yours!

On a sidenote my personal maxim is:
    Destroy slavery. Support freedom. Kill oppressors. Adore knowledge. Eradicate traditions. Shred money. Write books. Burn flags. Sing songs. Demand truth. Laugh at patriots. Befriend thinkers. Forget religion. Remember the future. Put an end to triviality. Love your dreams. Give them life. Embrace your mind and follow the living God... i.e. yourself!
    Edit: see this

Last edited by Awani; 04-27-2017 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    For me I am in a personal process of transformation. The work is by far not complete, but I have come a long way. I don't consider myself an alchemical adept in any way or form, but I am not a beginner either.
    Clearly still you are in a process of transformation...Happy this website is still around. I love the fact that Alchemy Forums is a dictatorship and not a democracy. Full support. With the exception of overly sensitive and egotistical moderators you've instated this site continues trucking along well and I really like that you speak your mind and run your site as you wish. Many more years ahead!

When you started this website, where were you at with Alchemy (not spiritualism, I am talking physical lab alchemy working with flasks and tangible matter)? What Alchemy experiments have you worked with in the past?

What interest have you had/do you have regarding the Philosopher's Stone?

I realize physical Alchemy does hold your interest these days. Where would you say you are at now regarding (tangible, physical) Alchemy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Clearly still you are in a process of transformation...
    You're talking to the wrong version of me. This is me: Awani Na Koudou

When you started this website, where were you at with Alchemy? What Alchemy experiments have you worked with in the past? What interest have you had/do you have regarding the Philosopher's Stone? I realize physical Alchemy does hold your interest these days. Where would you say you are at now regarding (tangible, physical) Alchemy?
    I don't recall what I did last week. Jeez.

As for your other questions I do not feel like discussing those at the moment, but I can say this: if alchemy is about creating gold or everlasting life (in this current realm) then I know nothing nor will I ever know anything about that because it does not interest me one bit. In fact if that is what alchemy is about, then I am not into alchemy at all.

To me alchemy has become nothing more than a modern term for shamanism. And that work is of a personal nature and not something that can be spoken about easily.

...regarding tangible, physical Alchemy...
    I see less and less difference between the tangible and the intangible.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    With the exception of overly sensitive and egotistical moderators you've instated...
    Andro, K and myself are all moderators. I don't see any difference one from the other. We always discuss things before we act. So any act a moderator does is usually an act from ALL of us.

We are sensitive when it concerns the "rules and guidelines", but we are more than fair (more than we should sometimes). But perhaps the fairness ends here.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Cool

Mod Post

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    This is me: Awani Na Koudou
    Seems like this thread is no longer relevant then.

THREAD CLOSED
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Closed Thread