Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Researching GW Stone and Alkahest

Ohh you know what I think your right. A ton of times in Rhuesentein's book they extract off the dissolved gold until oily. Thank you solomon. You just reminded me when i distilled it off last time a skin formed on the surface maybe that was the proper amount. Hopefully God will grant it this time around. I will post pictures this go around.

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    3. If fresh urine be poured upon quicklime till it swim some fingers above it,
    and then distilled, it yields with an easy heat a subtle penetrant spirit
    without the assistance of putrefaction.

Hello, colleagues,
    I completed this practice yesterday.
    I got water with a strong smell of ammonia.
    Approximately 100 grams of quicklime and 300 grams of fresh urine. I had to heat it (about 100 degrees Celsius). Very slow process. Lime increased in volume three times. Nothing interesting. Distillation to dry residue. It turned out 200 milliliters. 100 of them have a very strong smell of ammonia. Distillation is over. I had to add heat. And another 100 weak ammonia solution.

Last edited by Andro; 10-10-2020 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Image inserted in post.

Today, 60 milliliters of distilled spirit is added to 5 grams of copper sulfate. Then distilled twice (returned to dry residue). Unfortunately, nothing interesting. I used the one that is most concentrated (the strongest smell of ammonia). The distillation took about 8 hours. The heating temperature is the same as when distilling spirit.

The receiver flask contains a colorless liquid. But the smell of ammonia was gone. Faint smell.
    Last edited by Andro; 10-18-2020 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Images inserted in post.

Greetings, colleagues. I have a question about Saturn's urina. Forums about GW describe a lot and generously. But I didn't find the question that interests me. So, do you have any idea what the Saturn's urina might be? I don't know where to address this message, so I'll leave it here.
    *Black color of urine? Looking for an image...
    With respect.

**Sorry, my English )

Last edited by Andro; 10-18-2020 at 07:10 PM. Reason: BB code fix.

Urine can simply be a representative of "spirit". It can also represent ammonium nitrate.

But the symbol says it all - it is Saturn.

Notice also the three symbols for Antimony sitting on the furnace. Antimony represents the "earth".

On the right, the assistant is pounding a matter with an iron mallet. Think of it as a symbol.

On the left, the man is holding a caduceus - this represents Mercury. The bird is expelling a Secret aerial Fire.
    Last edited by Illen A. Cluf; 10-18-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Greetings, colleagues. I have a question about Saturn's urina. Forums about GW describe a lot and generously. But I didn't find the question that interests me. So, do you have any idea what the Saturn's urina might be? I don't know where to address this message, so I'll leave it here.
    *Black color of urine? Looking for an image...
    With respect.

**Sorry, my English )

In the illustration from Speculum Veritatis we see the child of Saturn in a cloud urinating. Saturn is not lead. Saturn is the god of harvest. So the child of Saturn is harvested grown from the dark rich soil. Since the harvested child is in a cloud it is a distillate.

On the right we see a worker about to smash his finger on the anvil with a hammer. So the distillate is the Blood of Saturn's child. The worker on the left holds a serpent in his right hand that is wrapped around some vegetable matter. That is the source of the starting matter from which he will obtain the Blood of Saturn. In his left hand we see what he will receive from the Blood of Saturn. At the top of the staff in his hand is a bird blowing matter toward the flasks on the oven. The bird represents eagles or rotations: distillation, solution, filtration, and repeat turning this Wheel. I do not know the black symbols above two of the flasks. Looks like one is half as much as the other.

I know from lab work that the Blood of Saturn's harvested and dry distilled child is dark black/red then separates into two fractions one watery and the other tarry. The watery fraction contains Armoniac and Sulfur Fire. The tar also contains Sulfur Fire and Armoniac. Armoniac is the Element Air. The water when purified by rotations is then Elemental Water, also called our Mercury (simple). The Sulfur Fire when purified by rotation is then called Elemental Fire and our Sulfur (simple).

Continuing practice.

Got a red salt GW.

About three liters of GW were evaporated ( to 1/20 and 100*C) in an open container.
    After cooling, the black liquor was diluted with clean water and filtered through a cellulose filter.
    After that, the solution is placed in a glass container and evaporated(the solution temperature is 65*C) In the process, I had to filter again. The precipitate again dropped impurities.
    Last edited by Andro; 10-21-2020 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Pix fix.

Put this salt in a porcelain Cup. Not so pretty. I want to get the next step pure salt. There are two ideas. Recrystallize with distilled water. Or to sublimate. These salts fly well. I know this from practice. What do you think is best to do? I ventured out and tasted it. It's very salty. A lot of plain salt from food, I think.
    Last edited by Andro; 10-21-2020 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Pix fix.

Another one. From fresh GW obtained from my 3 yo son, I got pure distillate. And three times returned it to the dry residue. I wanted full salt saturation. I was hoping to evaporate this distillate and get the salts out of the saturated solution. But the spirit was distilled completely. 100 ml of spirit left without a trace. Very volatile substance.

...As a result, I want to get pure GW water and salt. For joint digestion. This is an attempt to get GW alkagest. The work continues right now. Excuse my English.

Greetings, colleagues. Unfortunately, I lost my experiment. This was due to imperfect hardware. The circulating mass simply evaporated without a trace. The second reason is that there were too few raw materials. I don't have a good sublimator or circulator...Start all over again.

показать картинки

I tried to insert an image.At the bottom of the flask is a very small drop of yellow color. This can't be used for practice. In addition, the open flask has a terrifying smell. )
    Last edited by virtus; 1 Day Ago at 06:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread