Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Secrecy & Alchemical Initiations

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I was waiting for you to say this.

Also we are talking about taste, opinion and ideas... learn to read.

If you still feel the need to reply to this post, and show what I now just stated is also wrong, then you are totally lost up your own ass.

Maybe you are the one who should take that "advice". Elixirmixer's statement was not about "taste", it was about finding out that what he thought was right was in fact wrong. You are the one who tried to turn it into a matter of "make up your own facts and everything will be just fine & dandy". Who, oh who do you remind me of? Ah, yes!

Blog Entries
    I knew you could not resist to reply... and your reply is futile to reply to, because... well I think that is obvious to most...

On another note: Do you remember when I said you should use the baloney-gif as your avatar long ago? I was really surprised that you agreed, because since then your avatar (which is your face in the forum) has been 100 % baloney. Basically you have portrayed yourself as someone that is 100 % full of baloney.

And now you cannot even REMOVE the avatar, because if you do, then you admit to the truth and your mistake. The avatar represent YOU... oh man... well, I could not resist to reveal this any longer... but now it is out. As I said, if you change the avatar you admit falling for the trap and if you don't remove it, well then you keep looking like a fool.

In other words, what all this means is...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I knew you could not resist to reply... and your reply is futile to reply to, because... well I think that is obvious to most...

On another note: Do you remember when I said you should use the baloney-gif as your avatar long ago? I was really surprised that you agreed, because since then your avatar (which is your face in the forum) has been 100 % baloney. Basically you have portrayed yourself as someone that is 100 % full of baloney.

And now you cannot even REMOVE the avatar, because if you do, then you admit to the truth and your mistake. The avatar represent YOU... oh man... well, I could not resist to reveal this any longer... but now it is out. As I said, if you change the avatar you admit falling for the trap and if you don't remove it, well then you keep looking like a fool.

In other words, what all this means is...

Going by your "logic", you are a mushroom that grows on rotting matter. Wow, you really got me there... NOT!

PS: the meaning of the avatar is that I AM the detector of baloney, not the baloney itself, obviously, so I detect the BS in other people's posts, including your own.

Gentlemen... and I'm using that term loosely... please stop with the back and forth. Let this thread die. We all have much better and more important things to do

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Gentlemen... and I'm using that term loosely... please stop with the back and forth. Let this thread die. We all have much better and more important things to do
    I agree. I just wanted to complete the endgame, which I did. Everything (everything) is a joke regardless... and the ones who take it seriously are the butt of it. LOL.

And for the record... there is no rotting matter in my avatar... rather we see two Magic Shrooms dancing a never-ending dance = beauty

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I agree. I just wanted to complete the endgame, which I did. Everything (everything) is a joke regardless... and the ones who take it seriously is the butt of it. LOL.

And for the record... there is no rotting matter in my avatar... rather we see two Magic Shrooms dancing a never-ending dance = beauty

But they grow out of rotting matter... your origins, according to your "logic".

Blog Entries
    Concerning this one matter then Andro, you seem to have been privileged enough to have spectated multiple Artists works....

How does one become this type of privileged? I mean, how does a person meet and gain access to these obviously closed groups of people...

Can one simply demonstrate a practical knowledge and "enter the catacombs"?

Or have you simply built relationships with the right people?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    This is an even bigger secret than the Secret Solvent itself

A good starting pointer would be: Look at how some people here (yourself included) are generally conducting themselves, and then do the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Concerning this one matter then Andro, you seem to have been privileged enough to have spectated multiple Artists works....

How does one become this type of privileged? I mean, how does a person meet and gain access to these obviously closed groups of people...

Can one simply demonstrate a practical knowledge and "enter the catacombs"?

Or have you simply built relationships with the right people?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I've been away for a week or so, in case anyone wondered.

I've traveled to a different "neutral" country to meet in person with another Alchemist (from yet another country), and we had some amazing exchanges, and a great vacation as well.
    What were you shown/what did you learn (regarding Alchemy)?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    What were you shown/what did you learn (regarding Alchemy)?
    "Something worthwhile", possibly

It's a good idea to travel and meet with other alchemists, and discover stuff by sharing and working together

You mentioned perhaps taking a trip to Australia and spending some time working with Elixirmixer... I think it's a great idea! And Australia is very much alive with Alchemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich
    If you need some help moving and want to work on some Spagyrics together for a few weeks fly my ass out there! We can learn and experiment together.

+ Reply to Thread