Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AMORC

Quote Originally Posted by deviadah View Post
    I am aware of stories like that, I was so before I joined. But I enjoy experience and I like to see an order from the inside. I find it interesting. Also the subjects discussed are interesting of course.

In my opinion most things are brainwashing: culture, politics, schools etc... and I can hold my own in any environment. Some are weak and get sucked in and become blind and dogmatic due to brainwashing, I don't get this syndrome myself.
    Exactly my thoughts too. I held off joining any orders at all for a long time due to stories of infighting, politics and intrigue, but an order from the inside is a different story. People are different from one lodge to the next, personal interactions may differ due to different personality types, etc. Some people you'll like, others you won't. Thats an everyday problem.

I've found the conversations with people and the facilities provided such as access to texts or similar information is where membership in an order really comes in handy, as well as providing a degree of structure to certain studies. If it doesn't provide it, you just go elsewhere. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_mizraim View Post
    AMORC is a brain washing order and should be avoided. Founded on lies who's only goal is make money. I was in the planes degree's and it took me that long to find out that Lewis only dreamed his initiation in France. Sorry if i offend anyone but I am sure many on here will agree with me.
    I must agree with memphis-mizraim on this. For a quite thorough explication of the entire occurance read THE ROSICRUCIAN FRATERNITY IN AMERICA by R. Swinbourne Clymer.

Their own very obvious telltale is that they have all those rings, ties and other paraphenalia for the recognition of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by deviadah View Post
    Yes they bombard you with small pamphlets on a variety of topics... still it is all stuff that I know about... sso I am still waiting to see how deep they will go furhter on. It is quite costly to be a member if you are unemployed or a student, but considering the amount they send I think the price is reasonable.

/frater deviadah

I will go on record with a prediction.

Yes they bombard you with small pamphlets on a variety of topics... still it is all stuff that I know about...

That will be equally true at 1 year, 5 years, 10 years and 20 years or however long you keep sending them money. And there is the main problem. At 20 years you will have received 240 months worth of metaphysical platitudes, always waiting until they get to the real meat of the matter. That day will never come.

Blog Entries
    I am aware. But I am kind of into Experientialism.

Also change can never be made from the outside, that is why the US will never succeed in their wars, because it has to come from the inside. Be it birth or death, it must come from within.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I support Dev in his decision to experience it first hand instead to rely only on speculations.

Don't forget that AMORC organization, as fake as their are, have spent much money and effort in searching and buying up old genuine Rosicrucian manuscripts for their library and for the construction of their grade material.
    I will give you an overview of the AMORC grade material or monographies.

Before you enter the Temple you need to go through the three Atrium grades as a Neophyte.

Atrium 1

Atrium 2

Atrium 3
    Last edited by True Initiate; 04-30-2011 at 07:16 AM.

After completing the three tasks you enter the first grade of the Temple.

First Grade

Second Grade

Third Grade

Fourth Grade

Fifth Grade

Sixth Grade

Seventh Grade

Eighth Grade

Ninth Grade

Tenth Grade

Eleventh Grade (Section of the Illuminati)

Should i change my Avatar now in Frater T. Puffer Illuminatus ?
    You tell me!
    Last edited by True Initiate; 04-30-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Bwahahahaha, Well Frater TPI, you are crackin me up, lol! Congratulations, Dev, some consider AMORC fake, some consider it real, however, the reality is, that as a true seeker of the light, given true knowledge on fake pretenses breeds a true and real experience. One does not need be ordained by god (lol that that idea) to teach others of the light.

Blog Entries
    Great info True Puffer!

Quote Originally Posted by Frater IA View Post
    One does not need be ordained by god...
    I've already ordained myself with entheogens.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I agree, I am mostly interested in their library...
    bump!

Blog Entries
    Just watched a very good documentary on Scientology and I can honestly say that AMORC (or other Rosicrucian orders) are the poor mans Scientology. And less threatening as long as they get their pamphlets back when you leave.

Last edited by Awani; 06-02-2015 at 02:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread