Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Success

Success

Praise God the almighty unknowable, omniscient, omnipotent, creator of the universe, Ain Sof for I have completed The First Operation of the Sun and have transmuted lead into gold , through my own improvised method I have created a stone capable of a 1:100 potency in under two weeks. Thanks to this forum for a better understanding of what I was lacking and thank you all.

Peace and LVX
    Frater L.R.
    Last edited by Awani; 12-07-2009 at 07:11 PM. Reason: fixed bbcode

Blog Entries
    Well, can you describe more the photos ? What is the first one ? And the second ? Lead metl ? Thanks
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Praise God the almighty unknowable, omniscient, omnipotent, creator of the universe, Ain Sof for I have completed The First Operation of the Sun and have transmuted lead into gold , through my own improvised method I have created a stone capable of a 1:100 potency in under two weeks. Thanks to this forum for a better understanding of what I was lacking and thank you all.

Peace and LVX
    Frater L.R.
    All I see is a blur. can you post a good picture???
    Last edited by Awani; 12-07-2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: fixed bbcode

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Well, can you describe more the photos ? What is the first one ? And the second ? Lead metl ? Thanks
    The first photo is what converted to a gold powder that would no longer melt at the temperature that I applied and held in order to keep the lead melted. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen ,the top layer of lead that made contact with the air would flower and then skin over and harden as it cooled and change colors simultaneously , it would cool but I was still applying heat, and the lead underneath stayed quick. I would then stir and the skin would roll up and crush into powdered gold. Then a new layer of quick silvery lead would be exposed to the air and the process would repeat until the stone was used up. The only thing I put in the crucible was lead and a small amount of the stone mixed with beeswax. It did seem to change to silver first then on to gold. So I believe what you see in the first picture is gold, and silver.

The second wasn't very clear but it shows the gold powder stuck to the side of the crucible and the unconverted lead left behind..

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Leo!

If you're able, can you post a pic of the stone as well?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    ...for I have completed The First Operation of the Sun and have transmuted lead into gold , through my own improvised method I have created a stone capable of a 1:100 potency in under two weeks.
    Good for you!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Bravo !
    A nice work, now I understerdant better the photos.
    No irisation effect in transmutatio ?
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Thats unbelievably awsome. I can tell by your words your telling the truth. You would'nt happen to have used a process that a certain someone always mentions which involves putrification, disstilling, grinding, and time in a lamp oven?

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Bravo !
    A nice work, now I understerdant better the photos.
    No irisation effect in transmutatio ?
    Yes as I was stiring and the new quick layer of lead came into contact with the air and began to skin over , the skin would appear irridescent like the peacocks tail and then settle on a shiny gold color as it cooled and solidified into something that would no longer melt at that temperature and then crumbled into gold dust as I continued to stir. All I used for heating was a mapp gas torch.

Quote Originally Posted by researcher View Post
    Thats unbelievably awsome. I can tell by your words your telling the truth. You would'nt happen to have used a process that a certain someone always mentions which involves putrification, disstilling, grinding, and time in a lamp oven?
    It was an improvise version of the GW method, but it involved only a couple days of putrification, no disstilation, no grinding and very little heating . It was a marriage of ormus, monoatmoic collection and orgone energy concentration methods. Bion energy is the life force, it is the power of heaven, it is everywhere but still volitle,seeking form as new life, m-state is the power of the earth and is near the earth or within it and contains within it the seeds of gold. That is all I will devulge about the process, read the emerald tablet about what to do with heaven and earth, read about orgone to learn about the lifeforce(Reich) and OD energy (Baron Von Reichenbach) from the sun and moon and its effects on people and you will come to understand what the Emerald Tablet means about the sun, its father , the moon its mother and the earth nursed it in its belly.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

+ Reply to Thread