Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Success

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephælios View Post
    Why stop there...why not rewrite the rest of the story to your own whim(s)?
    This is not re-writing the story. I'm not altering it's Prima Materia. I'm just suggesting a new chapter/rectification.
    The story is incomplete, because it remains un-developed and un-resolved.
    It doesn't converge coherently (infinity in motion), but remains in the pattern of the square root of 2 (looped eternity).

Looped Eternity Vs. Open-Ended and Ever-Expanding Infinity.

Vs.

Which one do you prefer?

And no, this is no "whim"... You are merely squashing my motive into a word that is small enough for you to digest. Happens a lot

Happy chewing...

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    [...] will always be reduced into the same three principles, regardless of the starting matters. And then we will unite the three, now blank, and program the new subject with our own intentions, in this way we create new life as God does, as we were meant to do, by being made in his image.
    Amen
    Last edited by Andro; 01-18-2010 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    You are merely squashing my motive into a word that is small enough for you to digest.
    Piece of PI anyone?

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream
    Merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream
    But a dream of who's creation?

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    But a dream of who's creation?
    Who's creation is it then,
    Riding on a horse?
    In the largest possible sense,
    It is yours, of course.

It is yours, of course.
    I wonder if that which we call reality is actually
    our dream...that is why no individual can change
    it.

Ghislain

Did anyone else collect GW on the morning of the last full moon?.....it was a very special one, both in that it was a blue moon and also occured on the night of the new year.
    It has been my observation over the last year that GW collected on the morning after a full moon exhibits different characteristics from that collected on other mornings, but this last one, as it putrefies is doing something I've never seen before. While it did cloud up, it never began to sediment the white earth at the bottom nor did any oil rise, instead it began forming rather large, hunky crystals at the bottom. And I am treating it just like the rest, leaving it indoors, in the same open jars , in a dark place, in a temperature controlled environment(warm,but not too hot) and I never apply heat directly.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 01-20-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Did anyone else collect GW on the morning of the last full moon?.....it was a very special one, both in that it was a blue moon and also occured on the night of the new year.
    It has been my observation over the last year that GW collected on the morning after a full moon exhibits different characteristics from that collected on other mornings, but this last one, as it putrefies is doing something I've never seen before. While it did cloud up, it never began to sediment the white earth at the bottom nor did any oil rise, instead it began forming rather large, hunky crystals at the bottom. And I am treating it just like the rest, leaving it indoors, in the same open jars , in a dark place, in a temperature controlled environment and I never apply heat directly.
    That sounds interesting, but not to surprising. There are many accounts of changes that occur to the human body during the full moon, from mental effects to physical, and it being a blue moon, i.e. doubling the effect in a single phase of time... it would stand to reason that it acts differently.

Interested to hear how it goes though, with the crystals and all.
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Blog Entries
    I wonder if that which we call reality is actually our dream...
    It is.

The differenciation between 'dream' and 'real' exists only in our fragmented minds. Ask any shaman

That is why no individual can change it.
    Regular dreamers usually can't, at least not consciously.
    Lucid dreamers can and do.
    Last edited by Andro; 01-19-2010 at 01:33 PM.

If we take conscious control of our dreams, the dream stops happening to us and we begin to happen to the dream, through our will.

This is what lucid dreaming is about, and why not apply it to your waking life as well. Stop letting life happen to you and take control. God gave you all that you need, no need to search outside of yourself. You already have all the tools, you only need to sharpen them.

We are all part of the same dream construct in waking life, all of our intentions interact with each other and battle each other for precedence on the playing field of life. But sometimes the battle is within ourselves and this is why you must first rid yourself of your internal conflicts before you can effect real change in your waking life. And who decides what path life will steer us in as a whole? Well, he with the strongest will, thats who. But as an individual our dreams can only take us so far, just imagine what we could do together if we all began to dream the same dream. --In rememberance of Dr. Martin Luther King
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 01-20-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    I've stated my views several times, but I'll add again -

If "I" take control of my life, that "I" - ego has specific, limited knowledge
    from which to draw and construct personal "reality".
    In other words, you can only construct what you already know.

So I suggest people utilising that method be certain to leave room for the
    unknown in your practice.

A good example - what one knows about alchemy right now - and there is
    still more you'd like to know, that is unknown to you...
    how will one get this unknown knowledge? There is only so far one can go by
    juggling the items of our current knowledge in different sequences and proportions.
    Some unknowns are unknown because they require a totally radical approach that
    doesn't involve thinking or the controlling entity/"I".

Prayer, surrender, grace, the subconscious, "out of the blue", revealed in a dream ....

One might compare these two approaches to the "wet" and the "dry" paths,
    psychologically speaking.

sol

Sol', you're reminding me of me playing chess with my cousin and my Dad. I strategize, but I leave plenty of room for developments I cannot see and cannot know of, the "human" element, in a sence. They (Dad & cousin) always plan specifically, and I most always win. Solid flexibility, conscious subconscious-information, balance.
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

+ Reply to Thread