Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Success

Leo Retilus Method

Hello All,

I would like some help in reconstructing Leoretilus Method of Creating the Stone.He mentioned in the thread success little or no putrefaction, orgone storing ,ormus,GW etc.I would like a step by step approach.I am hoping that someone can help to fully understand the method by which he created the Stone (or his version thereof)

Thanks

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but LeoRetilus never made any gold from lead as he reported in his success thread.

He only made lead oxide, and he mistook a yellow substance for being gold.
    He's not the first, other would be alchemists have also made the same mistake.

Unfortunately he lacked the strength of character to admit that he made a mistake, and never put up a statement to retract his original claim, even after he came to know the truth himself.

Link to LeoRetilus' "Success" thread HERE.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 04-17-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Thank you for you kind response.I have reread the thread.I agree he made lead oxide.I have done that too looks nice and golden. But I did that by bubbling vapour under molten lead.Dangerous stuff with all that vapour.Think I got sick too at the time.Anyway, I wanted to reexamine his method of creating the powder.It is struvite by the way.I have also seen the urine Ormus thread.

I have tested urine after its just released and its indeed acidic.After 2 weeks fermentation its alkaline, enough to precipitate phophorous etc.

I am working on ways to enhance the process.So I was thinking he added seawater precipitate (heat treated then placed them in orgone accumulators.

Just for posterity I wanted his full method, whether useless or not. I am not interested in making gold via the philosopher's stone.I am STRONGLY interested in its reported health benefits however.Cheaper than medication.

If you could help with the reconstruction of Leo's Method it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hi gedfire,

I see that his old site is no longer online, but you can search YouTube/Google/etc for his name, to find ways to contact him directly, if so inclined. He's also on FB under his real name, so I've been told.

There may be some forum members here who could still be in touch with him through other channels, but it's up to them whether they wish to contact you on this matter or not (if they see this thread).

---------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 04-17-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Gedfire asked:
    If you could help with the reconstruction of Leo's Method it would be greatly appreciated.
    I made an attempt to reconstruct his method 5 or so years ago.
    Just checked my notes and this is what I had written down from back then:

Sea salt extraction
    sea salt -> white powder precipitate -> annealed by heating
    (unsure if Mg hydroxide is removed, assuming that it was not since he never mentioned it)

Urine extraction
    1 collect urine
    2 charge it up with tesla hairpin circuit
    3 add ether and let sit for a couple of days
    4 extract ether and evaporate off leaving ormus oil
    5 split oil into 2 parts -> 1 part in direct sunshine until red -> 1 part in moonlight until white
    6 combine the red and white together with the white powder from sea salt...
    maybe let sit for a while in a gentle heat in the dark.

He was definately using that tesla hairpin circuit pretty heavily at the time he believed he made
    the philosophers stone. He was also spruiking sea salt precipitate and urine back then too.
    At that time, I deduced that all 3 were linked, but they might have been completely separate projects for him.

Just for the record.... I don't believe the above process is the way to make the philosophers stone.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 04-17-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Hi gedfire,

I see that his old site is no longer online, but you can search YouTube/Google/etc for his name, to find ways to contact him directly, if so inclined. He's also on FB under his real name, so I've been told.

There may be some forum members here who could still be in touch with him through other channels, but it's up to them whether they wish to contact you on this matter or not (if they see this thread).

---------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you very much for the lead.Appreciated.

Got it

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    I made an attempt to reconstruct his method 5 or so years ago.
    Just checked my notes and this is what I had written down from back then:

Sea salt extraction
    sea salt -> white powder precipitate -> annealed by heating
    (unsure if Mg hydroxide is removed, assuming that it was not since he never mentioned it)

Urine extraction
    1 collect urine
    2 charge it up with tesla hairpin circuit
    3 add ether and let sit for a couple of days
    4 extract ether and evaporate off leaving ormus oil
    5 split oil into 2 parts -> 1 part in direct sunshine until red -> 1 part in moonlight until white
    6 combine the red and white together with the white powder from sea salt...
    maybe let sit for a while in a gentle heat in the dark.

He was definately using that tesla hairpin circuit pretty heavily at the time he believed he made
    the philosophers stone. He was also spruiking sea salt precipitate and urine back then too.
    At that time, I deduced that all 3 were linked, but they might have been completely separate projects for him.

Just for the record.... I don't believe the above process is the way to make the philosophers stone.
    Got it.Thanks Ghetto Chemist.What is the method you use?

Thanks .

Gedfire asked:
    What is the method you use?
    Fair enough question.
    Obviously I never made the philosophers stone, I only have an idea.
    So...If already have philosophers mercury, then I think part of that theoretical Retilus process is correct. I would tweak it just a little bit like so:

1/ get philosophers mercury
    2/ split into 3 parts: -> 1 part in sunlight until red -> 1 part in moonlight until white -> 1 part heat until powder
    3/ recombine red liquid, white liquid and powder
    4/ sit in the dark and gently heat

This should make a medicine for ingestion, if wanting a projection stone, add 1 more step
    5/ add powdered quartz (and maybe more philisophical mercury) -> heat until red liquid ingress into quartz

That said, I have never seen philosophical mercury, and I seriously doubt that either myself (or the rest of us) will ever see it in our lifetimes.

Also, I don't think philosophical mercury can be acquired from either sea salt or urine.
    I reckon it is extracted from a calcium carbonate source (Eg limestone), using acid and ether.
    But I'm not really sure how to do this. Also note that LeoRetilus himself changed his thinking to later say that limestone is the source of Spiritus Mundi. Much as I hate to admit it, I'll concede that Retilus does know a lot about alchemy, and he probably possesses most of the keys required. But I still don't think he ever succeeded as he claimed.

It was Retilus who gave me the key about spiritus mundi in sunlight turns red, and in moonlight turns white. So even though I don't think very much of him as a person, for his gift I am eternally grateful.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 04-22-2016 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    Fair enough question.
    Obviously I never made the philosophers stone, I only have an idea.
    So...If already have philosophers mercury, then I think part of that theoretical Retilus process is correct. I would tweak it just a little bit like so:

1/ get philosophers mercury
    2/ split into 3 parts: -> 1 part in sunlight until red -> 1 part in moonlight until white -> 1 part heat until powder
    3/ recombine red liquid, white liquid and powder
    4/ sit in the dark and gently heat

This should make a medicine for ingestion, if wanting a projection stone, add 1 more step
    5/ add powdered quartz (and maybe more philisophical mercury) -> heat until red liquid ingress into quartz

That said, I have never seen philosophical mercury, and I seriously doubt that either myself (or the rest of us) will ever see it in our lifetimes.

Also, I don't think philosophical mercury can be acquired from either sea salt or urine.
    I reckon it is extracted from a calcium carbonate source (Eg limestone), using acid and ether.
    But I'm not really sure how to do this. Also note that LeoRetilus himself changed his thinking to later say that limestone is the source of Spiritus Mundi. Much as I hate to admit it, I'll concede that Retilus does know a lot about alchemy, and he probably possesses most of the keys required. But I still don't think he ever succeeded as he claimed.

It was Retilus who gave me the key about spiritus mundi in sunlight turns red, and in moonlight turns white. So even though I don't think very much of him as a person, for his gift I am eternally grateful.
    Sounds good.I have 99% pure limestone in my backyard. I also have calcite.I added HCL to it and got golden water.So Spiritus is present? Remember that Ca = Si+C .Ca can transmute to Si and C or vice versa.So we are stuck with Si aka quartz.

wonderbar...how exciting.

Your limestone should be good to work with....you no doubt also know calcite is the very pure crystals of calcium carbonate...so effectively same thing. If your calcite is a mineral source, should also be good to work on.

Gedfire: I added HCL to it and got golden water.So Spiritus is present?
    Absolutely the spiritus should be in there.

Gedfire: Remember that Ca = Si+C .Ca can transmute to Si and C or vice versa.So we are stuck with Si aka quartz.
    I was stunned to find you're absolutely right...theoretically Ca could be split to Si and C, even the neutrons balance out. But I reckon the calcium carbonate is somehow holding onto that spiritus substance...all you gotta do is separate the two. That's already tough enough....dont make it harder still.

so...options to separate the spiritus from your yellow solution....

Option 1:
    John Hudson process says that if you add sulfuric acid to your yellow solution and heat it...you'll get a white precipitate...this white precipitate probably takes the spiritus with it because hudson describes the characteristic smell of spiritus from heating the white powder in an oven. But you'll then have to separate the spiritus from the white powder (which is chemically calcium sulfate). You could add pure alcohol to the white powder which should pick up the spiritus but leave the powder behind...but then you have to separate the spiritus from alcohol....got any ideas...??

Option 2:
    Boil your yellow solution to a white powder (it will then chemically be calcium chloride).
    You cant add alcohol to this powder because the both the powder and spiritus will dissolve.
    Instead you could add dietyl ether, that should collect the spiritus but leave the powder behind.
    This time you have to separate the spiritus from diethyl ether....got any ideas??

Either way you'll have to separate the spiritus from a solvent.....that requires at least one key.
    This is the bit where I'm in the dark.

Do you simply pull a vacuum on the solvent and slightly heat it to boiling point, and solvent evaporates leaving behind spiritus? Ormus researchers seem to indicate this.
    Do you pull a vacuum and use a torsion field to distill off the spiritus and leave solvent behind? Alchemy texts seem to indicate this. (Torsion field in this instance can be made from a spinning magnet.)
    Do you do something else altogether different?
    Eg simply burn the solvent leaving spiritus behind? (I doubt it, but who knows)

I recommend option 2, because if you have sulfuric acid and pure alcohol you can make diethyl ether using only those two chemicals anyway, so may as well do that. But how ironic that those substances....ether...sulfuric acid...absolute alcohol ....are all forbidden for purchase by common people in nanny state like Australia. Which means we have to create them ourselves, exactly like Paracelsus and Lullius did 500+ years ago, but for completely different reasons. Incredible.

+ Reply to Thread