Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Success

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    But how ironic that those substances....ether...sulfuric acid...absolute alcohol ....are all forbidden for purchase by common people in nanny state like Australia.
    You can register a company in Oz, register with the police so they are 'officially informed' that you're not making 'drugs', and you're good to go and get all the aforementioned substances.

Make sure you get a HazMat sign for your lab

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    wonderbar...how exciting.

Your limestone should be good to work with....you no doubt also know calcite is the very pure crystals of calcium carbonate...so effectively same thing. If your calcite is a mineral source, should also be good to work on.

Absolutely the spiritus should be in there.

I was stunned to find you're absolutely right...theoretically Ca could be split to Si and C, even the neutrons balance out. But I reckon the calcium carbonate is somehow holding onto that spiritus substance...all you gotta do is separate the two. That's already tough enough....dont make it harder still.

so...options to separate the spiritus from your yellow solution....

Option 1:
    John Hudson process says that if you add sulfuric acid to your yellow solution and heat it...you'll get a white precipitate...this white precipitate probably takes the spiritus with it because hudson describes the characteristic smell of spiritus from heating the white powder in an oven. But you'll then have to separate the spiritus from the white powder (which is chemically calcium sulfate). You could add pure alcohol to the white powder which should pick up the spiritus but leave the powder behind...but then you have to separate the spiritus from alcohol....got any ideas...??

Option 2:
    Boil your yellow solution to a white powder (it will then chemically be calcium chloride).
    You cant add alcohol to this powder because the both the powder and spiritus will dissolve.
    Instead you could add dietyl ether, that should collect the spiritus but leave the powder behind.
    This time you have to separate the spiritus from diethyl ether....got any ideas??

Either way you'll have to separate the spiritus from a solvent.....that requires at least one key.
    This is the bit where I'm in the dark.

Do you simply pull a vacuum on the solvent and slightly heat it to boiling point, and solvent evaporates leaving behind spiritus? Ormus researchers seem to indicate this.
    Do you pull a vacuum and use a torsion field to distill off the spiritus and leave solvent behind? Alchemy texts seem to indicate this. (Torsion field in this instance can be made from a spinning magnet.)
    Do you do something else altogether different?
    Eg simply burn the solvent leaving spiritus behind? (I doubt it, but who knows)

I recommend option 2, because if you have sulfuric acid and pure alcohol you can make diethyl ether using only those two chemicals anyway, so may as well do that. But how ironic that those substances....ether...sulfuric acid...absolute alcohol ....are all forbidden for purchase by common people in nanny state like Australia. Which means we have to create them ourselves, exactly like Paracelsus and Lullius did 500+ years ago, but for completely different reasons. Incredible.
    Thank you very much for replying.Very exciting indeed! The calcite is a huge chunk,the size of roughly two footballs.So its heavy.I broke of bits and pieces for experimentation.Before this, 5 days ago, I added baking soda to what I think is Calcium Chloride plus "new" water,carbon dioxide and possibly some left over acid.

Lots of fizzing and an increase in volume as new water and carbon dioxide is formed again.(I did a simple flame test).Lo and behold,I did see a white precipitate at the bottle after the fizzing stopped.I used dissolved baking soda that was filtered.I then added vinegar.More fizzing and some precipitate.Crazy!

Now I had planned to add sulphuric acid, but remembered that I could just add the chunks of calcite to the sulphuric acid and get calcium sulphate ,new water and carbon dioxide.That's next.That new water thing came from George Wiseman.Maybe if I seed the mix I could get a metal I desire...Not so easy eh?

Cheers!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    You can register a company in Oz, register with the police so they are 'officially informed' that you're not making 'drugs', and you're good to go and get all the aforementioned substances.

Make sure you get a HazMat sign for your lab
    You also need to apply for a 'permit to purchase confessional spirits'if you want to buy the cheap absolute alcohol. This involves declaring each month how much you buy, even if you don't buy any, and fines can apply to people who don't declare. (more Aussie government BS)

This 'red in the sun' 'white in the moon' thing is very interesting. Has anyone experienced this themselves?

Blog Entries

What the puff...

This has been an epic thread.

I just want to thank all of you here. I must say, I've flicked through these thread's here and there before but never really sunk my teeth into them until I became a member a couple weeks ago... but I have learnt more about alchemy, both spiritual and practical, in the last two weeks, then over a decade of personal study.

I feel impressed to go on my own big spiritual rant right now but I think enough has been said. If it's not too personal, may I ask why or how someone who so openly contributed to the work got banned? An unrelated matter perhaps?

Have to read this one again I think. I wish I could just pick Andro's brain and be done with it, but I expect that the Stone can truly only be earnt for ones self.

In saying that I've never been more confused about alchemy in my life. But at least now I know what I don't know. Thank you all, even the feather rustlers. Chaos has it's place in matter.

Blog Entries
    Everyone, please try to stay on topic and post non-topic-related comments elsewhere, where more on-topic/appropriate - or start a new thread.

This is slowly becoming a chat-room type exchange platform, making specific subjects increasingly difficult to search & locate.

Think about the other readers! And pay attention to spelling, grammar & syntax, for Elias Artista's sake !

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    If it's not too personal, may I ask why or how someone who so openly contributed to the work got banned? An unrelated matter perhaps?
    See: Re: Banned Members

In a day or two I'll edit out your ban-related question and my reply to it, as the 'banning' topic is not up for discussion on the public forum for the reasons mentioned in the link above.

I wish I could just pick Andro's brain and be done with it.
    No need to 'pick my brain', because:

1. What I have to say I already share openly on the forum (or occasionally in private communications with Alchemist colleagues and friends of many years, whom - in most cases - I have also met in person and there is tremendous mutual trust).

2. The stuff you're after is not located in the brain

This has been an epic thread.

I just want to thank all of you here. I must say, I've flicked through these thread's here and there before but never really sunk my teeth into them until I became a member a couple weeks ago... but I have learnt more about alchemy, both spiritual and practical, in the last two weeks, then over a decade of personal study.

I feel impressed to go on my own big spiritual rant right now but I think enough has been said. If it's not too personal, may I ask why or how someone who so openly contributed to the work got banned? An unrelated matter perhaps?

Have to read this one again I think. I wish I could just pick Andro's brain and be done with it, but I expect that the Stone can truly only be earnt for ones self.

In saying that I've never been more confused about alchemy in my life. But at least now I know what I don't know. Thank you all, even the feather rustlers. Chaos has it's place in matter.

Blog Entries

What's wrong with my pee?

So I'm just trying to learn more about this process. I thought this was a kind of.. one substance one flask kind of set up, but you have added ether. Is that what you need to get the separation of the water's from the oil?

I very philosophically pee'd in a porcelain milk jug. Left it cold for 6 hours and expected to see some kind of separation?

Please help me on one other thing because I'm stupid. What is everyone referring to when they say GW?

GW stands for Golden Water which means urine.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries

Safety first

Thank you. Makes sense, I thought it might have been someone's initials.

So I did get a separation after 24 hrs. Isolated a pink powder with some tiny red/orange crystals.

I don't want to ask too many questions because I don't expect to be spoon fed. (starting to grasp how this forum works) but can we please just talk about potential dangers?

At what stage will this substance become explosive? And how might one work with it safely? (or learn to work with it safely.)

(starting to grasp how this forum works)
    This was funny!
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gedfire View Post
    Thank you very much for replying.Very exciting indeed! The calcite is a huge chunk,the size of roughly two footballs.So its heavy.I broke of bits and pieces for experimentation.Before this, 5 days ago, I added baking soda to what I think is Calcium Chloride plus "new" water,carbon dioxide and possibly some left over acid.

Lots of fizzing and an increase in volume as new water and carbon dioxide is formed again.(I did a simple flame test).Lo and behold,I did see a white precipitate at the bottle after the fizzing stopped.I used dissolved baking soda that was filtered.I then added vinegar.More fizzing and some precipitate.Crazy!

Now I had planned to add sulphuric acid, but remembered that I could just add the chunks of calcite to the sulphuric acid and get calcium sulphate ,new water and carbon dioxide.That's next.That new water thing came from George Wiseman.Maybe if I seed the mix I could get a metal I desire...Not so easy eh?

Cheers!
    What is the goal here exactly? You've got yourself quite a little mixture going on now. What are you trying to make? I certainly don't think LR was using bicarbonate and vinegar. That would create sodium acetate, and here we're stepping right away from the stone and oil of gold... so far it looks like you've got a salt and vinegar flavoured calcium supplement.

Was that the goal?

Also... sea salt... not sure this is the salt your looking for, but then again I'm not sure what your plan is because you said your trying to re-create LR but not make the stone... which is what he claimed he did.

I do have a question though... can ethanol be used instead of ether to extract the urine oil? Is there another way, without adding any solvents, to extract this oil of urine??

+ Reply to Thread