Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Success

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    ... and have transmuted lead into gold

Did you do a chemical test to check if it is gold?

Quote Originally Posted by k89 View Post
    Did you do a chemical test to check if it is gold?
    I have been refining gold via the aqua regia method from electronic scrap to get gold to 98%-99.5% purity and them reverse electroplating to get it to 9999 for over ten years I know gold when I see it.. Currently I don't have any nitric acid on hand but will order some and do the streak test on black slate to confirm purity.
    And while I haven't used a means of chemical verification, I have confirmed by other qualities we know of gold, i.e. color, hardness, ductility, maleablilty, specific gravity, conductivity,orp (galvanic series) and melting point.

Congratulations!

Now you are officially Frater LeoRetilus.

Fascinating. A question for the OP, did you start your laboratory practices in the plant kingdom first and then metals?

Did you also some potable gold or something for "healing" human?? With what effect???

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Fascinating. A question for the OP, did you start your laboratory practices in the plant kingdom first and then metals?
    If you can consider my body as the laboratory then yes. An alkaline bodily environment first, before bed by drinking baking soda with water first prepares the body to receive the spirit, then a diet high in polyphenol content, i.e. black olives, concord grapes, grape seed oil extract, manapol which is a aloe vera extract, blueberries, dark chocolate, all those things contain an oil, which can manifest something that resembles tartaric acid crytals, but I don't beleive the chemicals mean anything , the potential is in the package, clathrate boxes, they attract the power of heaven and earth. Thats why orgone accumulators work so well with alchemy, I believe the first orgone accumulators was built by Anton Mesmer, the Mesmer battery, Mesmer whom I just found out recently from A Rosicrucian Notebook that he might have borrowed it from the Rosicrucians.

Quote Originally Posted by horticult View Post
    Did you also some potable gold or something for "healing" human?? With what effect???
    Well, I haven't extracted an Elixir from the Stone, not yet, However I have been taking m-state every day for over two years. The best m-state I would ever recommend is made by Don Nance from Ocean Alchemy.com . However the only products worth buying are M-3, which is the white dove and the golden tear, which is an extremely powerful concoction. I store my m-state products in orgone accumulators in a dark place in close proximities to wine and spirits. Even though they are sealed they take on a different taste as there power also intesifies. Sometimes the M-3 will glow by its own light. Note that the same thing can be acheived with water by charging it in a magnetite surround and ingesting that water and using the charged water for all your alchemy processes. The water also has incredible effects on plants as well, a properly charged plant will bleed etheric light from the tips of the plant leaves. Its is the OD. The effects on me are that I haven't been sick in over two years and last year I was involved in a explosion and lost most of my skin from about 25% of my body, I should have died as I couldn't get to a hospital because of my remote location, but I was healed and my skin grew back within a week having never stepped foot in a hospital. Also some mental and spiritual effects which I won't go into at this time.

Congratulations! That's awesome. Hope I will be able to write the same after few years Can you show the photo of the stone?

Blog Entries
    Hello LeoRetilus,

It is taking risks to openly declare making the Stone, Elixir, Transmutations.
    What push or motivate you put yourself in such a position ?

These risks could be triggered because, when all these things are so common, speaking out loud and uncypher of that could be a habitude. Here lies the danger too.
    What do you think of all this ?
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

+ Reply to Thread