Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Success

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Hello LeoRetilus,

It is taking risks to openly declare making the Stone, Elixir, Transmutations.
    What push or motivate you put yourself in such a position ?

These risks could be triggered because, when all these things are so common, speaking out loud and uncypher of that could be a habitude. Here lies the danger too.
    What do you think of all this ?
    I'd like to get eveyone elses take on this

What type of risks in particular do you speak of? Salazius, I have taken no oath of silence. I am here to illuminate and teach , what good does that light that emanates from God that illuminates through me do , if all I do is use it for myself?
    He blessed me with an IQ of 147 and gave me a photographic memory and power over the elements. I believe it is my destiny to help usher in a new world of peace and light, and help create a nation of high priests where everyhting is illuminated and nothing will be beyond our sight, and I have protection to accomplish this , I believe it is God's will. Furthermore, God will chose who will be successful and who will fail, I am only here prove to people that God is still alive and that his miracles can in fact be accomplished. To long has man wallowed in the darkness, and lived as slaves to those in the know and those in power.
    There has to be balance.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 12-08-2009 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    I'd like to get eveyone elses take on this

What type of risks in particular do you speak of? Salazius, I have taken no oath of silence. I am here to illuminate and teach , what good does that light that emanates from God that illuminates through me do , if all I do is use it for myself?
    He blessed me with an IQ of 147 and gave me a photographic memory and power over the elements. I believe it is my destiny to help usher in a new world of peace and light, and help create a nation of high priests where everyhting is illuminated and nothing will be beyond our sight, and I have protection to accomplish this , I believe it is God's will. Furthermore, God will chose who will be successful and who will fail, I am only here prove to people that God is still alive and that his miracles can in fact be accomplished. To long has man wallowed in the darkness, and lived as slaves to those in the know and those in power.

There has to be balance.
    That's great to hear, so post us a picture of the stone and then you make history. Too much secrecy about all this. I am sure scientists know how to do it if it's possible. What I cannot understand how it remained secret for so long. Is it possible to keep such a secret I don't think so post the picture and then see what happens.

Blog Entries
    I've mostly made my views on this known.
    But if you are successful, the risk is more with governments
    and laws. It's illegal to make your own gold in the U.S.

So protect yourself from too much attention.
    Maybe be wise with your words so that not just anyone searching
    for "suc***ful transm***tion" will find this.

If you're already in the gold biz you might be covered and not
    suspect. Otherwise sell it at pawn shops.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_mizraim View Post
    That's great to hear, so post us a picture of the stone and then you make history. Too much secrecy about all this. I am sure scientists know how to do it if it's possible. What I cannot understand how it remained secret for so long. Is it possible to keep such a secret I don't think so post the picture and then see what happens.
    What will a picture of the stone prove?
    It probably doesn't even look like anybody elses, but I will when I make some more.
    Its not like you'll be able to look at it and say yeah thats it, and now I know whats in it and go to the kitchen and whip some up. I don't think it works that way. I believe my stone is within me and has been all this time, I only had to take the time to try and extract it.. I have always believed that I could accomplish anything I set my mind to, and so far I have. I find I have more luck in finishing if I just get started.

or think about what a picture of the stone will not prove.
    as for my opinion your success should be hailed and not discussed.

I'm very grateful Leo has shared his success. It is very encourageing to people like me. I have read of 5 of these events and 2 of them that happened in modern times and his description matches up.

I don't know if its been mentioned elsewhere but one should always be careful selling precious metals in the US. If you can't provide evidence where you obtained it they'll assume you obtained it illegally and it could result in jail time. If I ever achieve transmutation I would sell on ebay below market price or something but the best option would be to go to Mexico and sell it. Latin America is unregulated and the government there doesn't pay much attention to it. At least thats what I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    It probably doesn't even look like anybody elses, but I will when I make some more.
    For myself and the research that I've done over the years- I've come to believe that the true stone spoken of historically- does in fact assume a very unique form. I guard this information and would rather not disclose what I believe...but for myself, the picture of its true form would prove much. More so then any tinging or transmutation- as that facet of alchemy can be duplicated through the art of archemy. Either way, congratulations.
    Ζογκλέρ που Καταπίωει Φωτιές

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_mizraim View Post
    That's great to hear, so post us a picture of the stone and then you make history.
    I'm doing this cause Solomon asked politely

The Stone in fermentation:

Another view:

Here again clearer pictures of the first I posted:

Gold:

And the lead left behind with gold stuck to the crucible:

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Blog Entries
    Hello Leo,

Thank you for sharing so openly your pictures, your Stone is of a very nice purple.

Yes I was speaking of risks, because gold and power in the world are dangerous to behold. Mafia, governments, cartels, etc could be very intersted in your works. It's the same story than in the XVth century when alchemists were put in jail-labs in order to make money for war.
    We do keep the silence in order to make unrecheable this Marvellous Science to people who will use it for bad purpose, more slavery, more death and suffering, more power on other and not with everyone else.
    What if Hitler had the Long Life Elixir and could erase it's karma in a glimpse of an eye ? He tried that by taking under control all R+C obediences and F.M also.

Photos prove almost nothing. It's very easy to make fake photos of a Stone or transmuted gold.

I joined this forum about a week ago and felt I was given a great gift because of writings like those of Solomon Levi and Salazius and True Puffer whom I have emmense respect for there knowledge and I felt I should give back, thats all. If I don't fit in with the little community here then I guess I will move on.
    And my respect is also for you, and I think you fit in this community.

Now your ambition to make a new nation of high priests where everything is illuminated and nothing will be beyond our sight, is quite a big one, and I beleive that all the Rosicrusian communities or orders have quite the same idea, changing for the best this world, and since century they explain and speak, but, do people listen ? Not very much. Every body is not yet opened enough to receive the message.

"God's will" is a triky topic. Will is a movement, movement create things. God is Peace, a Dot of Being and Life with no movement or vibration. Then can God be a Will ? Yes, but in this case it's no longer God, but a Will. All the roots of problems in this world is human's will. Neale Donald Walsch worte a book about the topic "What God wants", a perfect explanation. It's only my opinion, but for me God cannot have a Will, but it's Manifestation yes, I mean, Darkness.

May your Stone erase your personnal duality and make you taste the Bliss and the profound understanding of the Nature of Things and Nonthings.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ab Roek View Post
    "LeoRetilus" most recent post about "being chosen by God," and having a photographic memory, among other things, reveals both his identity and purpose in his most recent posting.

Of course he is none other than "En Dee Sea." Next he will begin warning about "not listening to negative people." Then come the personal attacks.
    Listen, I can take all the abuse anyone can throw at me if they can give me instruction on how to make the stone. If its our N then more power to him and I say a huge thanks to him and he can attack me all he wants but I see no reason why he should.
    Just making this information available is wonderful, great news at last after years of waiting.
    It will encourage many more to really try. Can anyone verify this is the Stone.
    What is it supposed to look like. I have seen a stone but it does not look like this.
    Are their any old document that describes it. Perhaps their are many different types depending on the matter used but they should have all something in common in appearance, I would think?
    Thanks again for the pictures.

+ Reply to Thread