Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Success

Ok..... , initially after I had done it, my first impulse was to hide it , but I thought that initial impulse to be selfishness and that's not me. Then I was so overcome with joy I wanted someone to know so I posted it, but nobody who knows me personally knows what I've done or its significance. And I'll keep it that way!
    Especially after what you just brought to light , Salazius, I guess I have a different perspective now. I'll call you Salazius, Salazius The Wise.

As for the Elixir , I think I know how to procede

Peace and LVX

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Ok..... , initially after I had done it, my first impulse was to hide it , but I thought that initial impulse to be selfishness and that's not me. Then I was so overcome with joy I wanted someone to know so I posted it, but nobody who knows me personally knows what I've done or its significance. And I'll keep it that way!
    Especially after what you just brought to light , Salazius, I guess I have a different perspective now. I'll call you Salazius, Salazius The Wise.

Peace and LVX
    I also take my hat off to the three names you mentioned, True Puffer, Salazius and Solomon Levi.
    They have supplied great information and I now add you to this list. Keep up your work and I am sure many will now even start down the road of alchemy for the first time after seeing these pictures.
    I was sure this tradition is the West was dead and now I am very happy to see it's alive and prospering.
    As Salazius said be careful as many will try to use your knowledge for all the wrong reasons.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_mizraim View Post
    Listen, I can take all the abuse anyone can throw at me if they can give me instruction on how to make the stone. .
    Haha, I hope I'm not abusing anybody here, I was abused as a child and I can say the first part of my life wasn't very pleasant and now I have children of my own and I pray that I never abuse them.

After re-reading some of the old threads I think I know who you guys are talking about , and now I get it , at first I thought that other guy was trying to say , In the Sea, ...like in the ocean and thought it to be some kind of inside joke about me. But now I see... ***. The other Mr. C ,yea he has alot of stuff on the web and you find alot of it if you really look hard. I don't know the guy or ever had any reason to feel any kinda way about him, looks like he has history with you guys.

But I feel offended that no one thinks I'm smart enough to figure out this stuff on my own, after all I am a nuclear physicist ,please go read my introduction and I don't think you'll ever confuse me with anybody else on here again. I'm really not that full of myself. But I am proud of myself considering of where I've come from and how much I've accomplished. P.S. Im not a white guy, I'm of hispanic descent., my great-grandfather was from Mexico and was a 32nd Degree Mason, I never knew him but have heard alot about him and his brothers , Its said they could do some wonderous things.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 12-09-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hello guys,

Memphis :
    Are their any old document that describes it. Perhaps their are many different types depending on the matter used but they should have all something in common in appearance, I would think?
    They will be different considering the matter of course, and all will have alsmost the same aspect. Fulcanelli speak about the Phoenix, which comes from Phoenicians, and this word mean : purple. Purple comes from the latin purpurae, "pure of the pure". So ... A stone can be of red or purple colors.

Leo :
    I'll call you Salazius, Salazius The Wise.
    Funny lol, gracias.

Great, a next step coming for you.

But I feel offended that no one thinks I'm smart enough to figure out this stuff on my own, after all I am a nuclear physicist
    I do, and even more because you have a scientific background, yes, I my idea a scientific mindset can be an handicap in the Nature's Mysteries.

BUT...=>
    my great-grandfather was from Mexico and was a 32nd Degree Mason, I never knew him but have heard alot about him and his brothers , Its said they could do some wonderous things.
    It's in your blood ! That makes also the difference. 'Family karma'.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

They will be different considering the matter of course, and all will have alsmost the same aspect. Fulcanelli speak about the Phoenix, which comes from Phoenicians, and this word mean : purple. Purple comes from the latin purpurae, "pure of the pure". So ... A stone can be of red or purple colors.

Thanks Salazius.

Haha, I hope I'm not abusing anybody here, I was abused as a child and I can say the first part of my life wasn't very pleasant and now I have children of my own and I pray that I never abuse them.

After re-reading some of the old threads I think I know who you guys are talking about , and now I get it , at first I thought that other guy was trying to say , In the Sea, ...like in the ocean and thought it to be some kind of inside joke about me. But now I see... ***. The other Mr. C ,yea he has alot of stuff on the web and you find alot of it if you really look hard. I don't know the guy or ever had any reason to feel any kinda way about him, looks like he has history with you guys.

But I feel offended that no one thinks I'm smart enough to figure out this stuff on my own, after all I am a nuclear physicist ,please go read my introduction and I don't think you'll ever confuse me with anybody else on here again. I'm really not that full of myself. But I am proud of myself considering of where I've come from and how much I've accomplished. P.S. Im not a white guy, I'm of hispanic descent., my great-grandfather was from Mexico and was a 32nd Degree Mason, I never knew him but have heard alot about him and his brothers , Its said they could do some wonderous things.
    Sorry about the word abuse "its used to mean sonething else before the modern day problem"
    I am 95 degree mason but all alchemical in these degrees is veiled in allegory and illustrated with symbols.
    I am sure now you will make the elixir as well.

Blog Entries
    But I feel offended that no one thinks I'm smart enough to figure out this stuff on my own, after all I am a nuclear physicist.
    I think it comes from the fact that success is often kept secret... so you have to get used to it. But it is great you are open!

So a bit off topic but considering your job you must have studied a little Quantum Physics etc, rigth?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Wow. Your thread's blowing up! Success is very attractive.
    And why not? This is a rare moment. But thanks to your sharing, Ari , and to
    our wonderful fraternity here at Alchemy Forums, I really see these occassions
    becoming more frequent.
    And what better timing - we should all (forgive my 'should') be working together
    to make sol while the value is at all time high and there is still an economy.
    If we really want to make the world a better place, it doesn't hurt to have some moolah.

Another idea about who to sell to - maybe private jewelers.

Ari, (may I call you Ari? {If this seems confusing to anyone, Ari means lion/leo
    in hebrew, and 'The Ari' was a great Kabbalist}), I am honored if my posts have
    assisted you in any way. My knowledge surpasses my ability for the moment, but
    I am very happy if someone else can put it to work. I don't intend to remain far
    behind - your reciprocation has given me some pretty good leads. I think I know
    what path you followed. Wish me Godspeed!

I'm glad there are still people who can vouch for ormus. A certain person has
    done a great dis-service by publicly denouncing it, while I am sure he keeps it
    for his inner circle, because there was much open talk of success with it on his
    old website. And while he badmouths David Hudson and Barry Carter, notice he
    never says anything negative about the Essene, who is the one who taught him to
    make the Red Lion from gold ormus.
    (My fellow moderators and forum members - please understand that I am not
    interested in talking about *** - I only mean to set the record straight on ormus.
    As I have argued in the Ormus section of this forum, ormus is made the same way
    gold calx is made, and the alchemists recognised this as "spiritual gold", perhaps
    even "our gold". Do you share this opinion, Leo?)

Thanks again Frater Leo.

Quote Originally Posted by deviadah View Post
    I think it comes from the fact that success is often kept secret... so you have to get used to it. But it is great you are open!

So a bit off topic but considering your job you must have studied a little Quantum Physics etc, rigth?

In fact quite a bit of quantum physics, for me it was all in reconciling general relativity with quantum mechanics. Thats why I was drawn to Hudson's work so, especially the part about super-deformity of the nucleus. But what solidified the reconciliation in my mind was a quick study of Paul Dirac and anti-matter. I realized then what most physicists fail to see in a lifetimes worth of work, that most of them disregard the other side of the mathematical zero-point, makes them miss what accounts for about 60% of the known universe , and so they call it dark matter and dark energy. Is actually not dark at all , its super-luminal. You see my understanding of physics and the universe and my recent experiences in alchemy only solidify my view more now. Btw Dirac was a rockstar

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    As I have argued in the Ormus section of this forum, ormus is made the same way
    gold calx is made, and the alchemists recognised this as "spiritual gold", perhaps
    even "our gold". Do you share this opinion, Leo?)
    Suffice it to say that the state of the gold calx makes the role of the alkahest a bit easier , almost instantaneous , however I believe it to be more a function of the ormus content that is attracted to the gold when it is in the right state. You see I believe alchemy has too much chemistry in it, its not this chemical or that , the power is in the one, the universal spirit, the right chemical combination is a function of building a chemical box or a home where that power can come to reside. Our starting matters accomplish the same end. This is why I believe it to be a type of anti-matter, because the glowing white alkahest can sublime in sunlight, like David Hudson's first experiment of putting the white powder to dry in the sunlight caused a flash of light, matter anihilating anti-matter in the release of pure energy, back to the zero-point -1+1=0, thats what Dirac had such a problem with in trying to reconcile Einstein's field equations for c squared, he had to use number matricies , me I see it in my head plain as day and wonder in its simplicity. Btw I now think that the Tunguska Explosion was an anti-matter explosion caused by an alchemist, if anyone else is successful don't go past the 7th multiplication or you wont live to see the fruits of your labors, not in this dimension anyhow and will take a fair amount of positive matter with you. Thats just my opinion however based on what is known of the event.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 12-10-2009 at 02:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread