Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Success

LeoRetilus thanks a lot for your pictures.
    Maybe you would be so kind a advise us with some hints.
    All mine experiments with GW products on lead resulted only with little yellow parts on surface.

I can tell you what helped me , first I look it as one big puzzle, there seems to be a few methods of gw that will end in our hearts desire. The first method I ever read was the Sigsimond Bacstrom Process, I read it, re-read it and read it again all the while trying to visualize what was taking place in that flask , at what stages is it wet, at what stages does it become dry ,how long does each stage take and how much heat is applied at each stage, notice nothing is ever added until it is specified towards the metallic kingdom, at what point is the flask opened for the first time and when is it resealed, what is kept and what is discarded at each stage, all this will gives us clues as to what parts of the gw are really important and must be kept and what parts are meaningless waste, then after you have visualized many times the experiement from start to finish, then read the Potpurri Alchemia Method and do the same for it study it carefully , then look at the Cabala mineralis manuscript pictograms and compare it to the Bacstrom process, its similar in some ways, concentrate on making the alkahest first, from then on the descriptions in regard to metallic kingdom specification even coincide with the Caro process (which isn't even the gw path) as to color changes observed, and finally get a good lock on the process before you go improvising and taking shortcuts, sorry but if I just tell you how to do it, it will take all the fun out of it, this will prevent guys sitting in Nigerian coffeshops looking for an angle from making a quick buck, off all our hard work.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 12-10-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Maybe we can a little discuss the "final" operation.
    I used to melt lead on kitchen gas stove in a small "crucible" /mostly a spoon /.
    The product I enwrapped in in a ball of bees wax /not easy for small quanta/ and throw in. Except for a short BIG flame /from wax/ I saw nothing extra. Kept it 15 min liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by horticult View Post
    Maybe we can a little discuss the "final" operation.
    I used to melt lead on kitchen gas stove in a small "crucible" /mostly a spoon /.
    The product I enwrapped in in a ball of bees wax /not easy for small quanta/ and throw in. Except for a short BIG flame /from wax/ I saw nothing extra. Kept it 15 min liquid.
    Spoon? Lol, were not cooking crack rocks here, sorry I couldn't resist that one. I 'don't mean to offend. Lets stick to iron crucibles free of any kinda loose debris and iron stirring rods. You will know its iron if is rusts, iron melts around 2800F gold at 1945F so we are fine. The iron is important, all metals give off different energy signatures when energy is added to them, i.e. in this case heat, heat causes electrons in metals to become energetic and bounces them around, and they share there energy, hopefully with our subject in the crucible, and for that it takes time longer than 15 min. and keep stirring if you're close and got the right stuff you will get ,"The Show", as I will refer to it from now on, you should see it within the first 15 min, but keep going till its over and don't stop even then, don't stop till it completely settles. But don't burn it off either, you can go too far and end in ruin. And most importantly use the historical amounts as far as ratios goes for the stones multiplication factor. Some how intuitively, I knew exactly what to do. Maybe its as Salazius says and its family karma, maybe our ancestors guide us.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

LeoRetilus what temperature did you use for that cooking?

/I also used a small iron crucible stirred with a spoke from bicycle; but spoon has a charm of "backyard" or "kitchen" alchemy. /

Lets see here , the melting temperature of lead is approx 621F, so I tried to keep it right around there, please meditate for a while on the significance of red hot heat, it appears and reappears in our study of alchemical writings both old and new age. Think about where the color red lies in the electromagnetic spectrum, i.e. wavelength of red light and temperature of red fire in stars and what would the significance of a red sun be, why metals turn red hot at different temperatures and why I call myself the Red Lion.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

I do not doubt the nobility of your aims, LeoRetilus, but transmutations nevertheless do not prove Alchemical mastery. Every transmutation is indeed a great achievement, but Alchemy has never been the only Art that could create gold. Mastery of Life is the true, unique feature of the real Stone. What has been produced can do no such thing, great as the achievement is. This is not just my opinion. I can speak in the name of a small group located across forums who share the same perspective. Generally assumed democratic principles do not apply.

I cannot say more than this at this time and I was actually not supposed to say anything at all based upon my own word. It is only the alignment of certain events that make me say this.
    "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." - Albert Pike

Blog Entries
    Mr. Dizardos,

I resonate with your words, your lines and what's between them, and also with the need of what you said to be said, given the current alignment you are probably refering to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    I resonate with your words, your lines and what's between them, and also with the need of what you said to be said, given the current alignment you are probably refering to.
    Can you be any more cryptic?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I can - but there is no need for it

I am merely exhibiting similar sensitivities to certain over- and undertones in this thread, similar (I believe) to what Mr. Dizardos is refering to. Any more explicit than that wouldn't be appropriate for this forum/thread/topic - so I'm moderating myself

Please consider it a simple declaration of agreement with what Mr. Dizardos has written above...

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread