Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Success

I noticed only that LeoRetilus shared with us joy and hints of his success and planned next work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizardos View Post
    Every transmutation is indeed a great achievement
    Celebrate every hen!

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    I can tell you what helped me , first I look it as one big puzzle, there seems to be a few methods of gw that will end in our hearts desire. The first method I ever read was the Sigsimond Bacstrom Process, I read it, re-read it and read it again all the while trying to visualize what was taking place in that flask , at what stages is it wet, at what stages does it become dry ,how long does each stage take and how much heat is applied at each stage, notice nothing is ever added until it is specified towards the metallic kingdom, at what point is the flask opened for the first time and when is it resealed, what is kept and what is discarded at each stage, all this will gives us clues as to what parts of the gw are really important and must be kept and what parts are meaningless waste, then after you have visualized many times the experiement from start to finish, then read the Potpurri Alchemia Method and do the same for it study it carefully , then look at the Cabala mineralis manuscript pictograms and compare it to the Bacstrom process, its similar in some ways, concentrate on making the alkahest first, from then on the descriptions in regard to metallic kingdom specification even coincide with the Caro process (which isn't even the gw path) as to color changes observed, and finally get a good lock on the process before you go improvising and taking shortcuts, sorry but if I just tell you how to do it, it will take all the fun out of it, this will prevent guys sitting in Nigerian coffeshops looking for an angle from making a quick buck, off all our hard work.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.
    What is the name of the document of Sigsimond Bacstrom Process?

Blog Entries
    I don't know how to moderate this.
    I know this is not the proper thread to have this discussion;
    but I also feel like this discussion needs to be had.

Can we keep talk about personalities in the "general discussions" section or something?

These heated topics generally get deleted/removed.
    But I think if there's something we should know about someone
    posting here - a history or angle or whatever - people have a right to know it
    I guess, if they want to.

But I don't know if you guys actually know eachother or just think you do. ??

I've moved Leo's post (with Dizardios' quote) to the general discussions under the title "Gymnasium" for wrestling
    Last edited by Awani; 09-08-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Add link... /d

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_mizraim View Post
    What is the name of the document of Sigsimond Bacstrom Process?

Here is a link to it: It is the long way , it was the one is was talking about previously, when I said to read it carefully and visualize about what was going on in the flask. In this method there is no substitution for the warm ,moist, animating nature of the dung heap, in its proximity to the earth and equally no substitution for the proper stopper and luting.

http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy/bacstrom1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Here is a link to it: It is the long way , it was the one is was talking about previously, when I said to read it carefully and visualize about what was going on in the flask. In this method there is no substitution for the warm ,moist, animating nature of the dung heap, in its proximity to the earth and equally no substitution for the proper stopper and luting.

http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy/bacstrom1.htm
    Thanks for the link I have this book. I will read again.

At the begining of this thread when a said "A marriage....", some of those represent items that are corpreal, but there is one element however that is not and is absolutely neccessary lest we have toiled in vain, at the end of that Bacstrom process I introduced, he says"If the globes containing the subjects be three, four or more times electrified in the beginning, before you put them in the bath; so as to introduce the Electrical Universal principle, or the Universal Spirit of Nature into the subject by motion, the same spirit in the subject will be greatly strengthened, the operation will be accelerated and improved, and you will obtain an increase of the first White salt or sublimate below the Oak stoppers."
    This is what I have done, and also in my own very special ways.

Hallo to everyone,
    first of all I must congratulate with Leoretilus for his achieving, and thank him for making me discover the amazing work of Von Reichenbach, that I loved.
    Regarding Bacstrom's process, hod did you evince that the materia of this Work is urine? I don't recall the text saing it plainly, despite being very detailed on the process. I must say that when I red it, my first thoughts were on human blood, mainly for a striking similarity between the first operations in this text and a method for obtaining a "red earth" from blood for the purpose of an organic alchemy practice (Kremmerz anyone?)
    but then I was young and stupid, now I would never do it..
    hope not to offend anyone, I'm just trying to make up my mind.
    cheers

Blog Entries
    I believe the subject of that article is blood as well.

There are many clues that lead to the fact that it is very much indeed not blood.
    Quoting from the document

The first clue:"This process seems of great value as it is in the tradition of earlier alchemical texts, concealing its prima materia and yet explaining all the subsequent stages in great detail, while using the exact chemical terminology of the 18th century."

Common sense people this document does not contain the prima materia, that is clear, but blood is mentioned several times but only in regard that our magnet the "hadamah-the red dust of man" can be found in the blood of man, but does not reveal the prima materia by saying this.
    And again he when he calls it "blood of the Universal spirit" will be found in the Hadamah or red earth when it forms--"In Hadamah lies concealed the blood that precious fluid wherein dwells the Universal Spirit"

People please comprehend the Universal Spirit is what we are after, I will explain later.

Second clue
    "Hadamah signifies the first man Adam or Red Earth, which appears when the subject is dried up. In Hadamah lies concealed the blood that precious fluid wherein dwells the Universal Spirit, attracted by inspiration, and the Dust of the Red Earth, left by itself when the Universal fire nature quits it.
    This Universal Fire is truly Nature
    . "

Here we are told that the red dust of man or the hadamah does not appear until the subject is dried up. If it were red to begin with, i.e. blood is red, we would not be told this for it would be red from the beginning and remain red , because we never open the flask until the metallic kingdom specification. This is the first clue that the red color does not appear until the subject putrifies, following is the second.

"Every morning and night take out your glasses and shake them gently every one, by a circular motion, in order to promote the solution of the red earth, which is generally effected in two or three weeks time. The whole earth dissolves into a deep ruby-red liquid, called by us Aqua Permanens or Chaos."
    Here we are told that the red color is not affected until the universal spirit is attracted which prompts the red color or until it forsakes the body of the red earth and begins to rise. This phrase is important in that while it does till us that it cannot be blood, but does give us a hint as to what it is. Why are we told to shake it? Because if we shake urine as it putrifies ,we will have more oil form, which in actuality is the prima materia, he assumes you already have it. Its is this oil that will putrify and turn red. It is this oil and the phlem that forms beneath it that stinks like a corpse.

Now back to the most important phrase in the document about our true subject of the Stone, it is not a chemical, a compound or anything at all corpreal ,it is The Universal Spirit. "This is the subject of the Stone or Medicine of the Philosophers. The more you take this in its simple, universal, unspecified or unmarried state, the easier, simpler and greater is your work, but the more this subject is already specified the more troublesome prolix and expensive is your process. "
    And this people goes for any path wet or dry that you might take.

However the spirit is never fully present in the ingredients of any path, it is attracted by the sacred geometry that we build with those ingredients, and mostly through the formation of crystaline compounds, these are clues that what is being attracted is in fact ormus, because what we know about ormus is that it too, likes tight spaces and crystaline formations in that it likes to hang out or is attracted to those tight places, away from magnetic fields. And especially by crystalline compounds that are hydroscopic or that absorb moisture such as acetic acid, and thats why there exists an acetate path and on and on. And also why we can extract the same universal spirit from living metals and living or animated minerals or ores and we are told many times by many philosphers that metals are killed or no longer living when they are melted, and that's because when the metallic crystal lattice is melted or destroyed the spirit escapes, but through a dry or fire path, we can take an animated mineral or ore and through the work of many eagles we can capture that spirit and it will appear always as a flower or star and we capture that many times and fix it to a glass flux, thus transfering it from one crystal lattice to another until it is so concentrated that the red salt appears.

It is this red salt that is attracted by the concentration of the spirit that will become The Stone of The Philospher or we can catch it before it turns red , when it is still white and and ferment it with silver and we get the silver tinging stone, but if we wait till it turns red and we ferment it with gold then we get a gold tinging stone.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 12-18-2009 at 09:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Okay, blood or urine, both ways and methods are intersting.

But please, people, maybe you can be wrong. It's not because you followed your idea of a path in a document and it worked out for you that the path in the paper is really the one described.

And a crystalline structure mean information, specification, mercury. Of course the Stone will not be crystalline, or it is a particular. The Stone + gold is now a particular, and no more a Stone.
    And yes, the capture or manifestation of spirit is in a crystalline or structured form.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

+ Reply to Thread