Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Success

Blog Entries
    Hi !

AB RK :

You should not take the words of the genuine Adepts so literally. Search for the spirit behind the letter. There is a definite truth which can be extracted, which will enable you to understand all the seemingly arcane words and phrases which have been spun out by the weaving spiders over time.
    I agree, but some do speak literally too, depending the context.
    And yes I agree also concerning all the very good informations we can have in those texts.

Teofrast :

oops, I don't want to bring on futile quarrels.
    Don't worry, if there is no mind, there is no problem.

I don't meant to question anyone's opinion.
    Yes, but on a forum it's hard to not have anyone else opinion lol

I was just pointing out what I've found after my decision to let be modern authors, including RC literature (of which RC are you talking about, Salazius? Gold- und Rosenkreutz, Amorc, FARC, Golden Down? almost every occult society claim its origins to be RC), and concentrate on the classics.

The "stupids" that I've red are adepts of the caliber of fulcanelli, geber, artephius, cosmopolite, st didier, cyliani, crasellame, etc. The only stupid could have been me, who interpreted them in the wrong way.
    R+C for me are in the idea of Fulcanelli : not an order, but a person who have the Red Stone.
    Concerning orders, since the moment they are sincere and give very good things it's okay. Since the moment they are more interested in your purse and glory than in your enlightenment ... it is really a problem.

The "stupids" that I've red are adepts of the caliber of fulcanelli, geber, artephius, cosmopolite, st didier, cyliani, crasellame, etc.
    Don't put in my mouth that all adepts are stupids, why do you say that !
    I see that the word stupid I put made some echoes, that's not bad.
    I said that about this one you quote. And you don't even say who it is, so ...
    And of course, it was a word to make an emphasis about the non stupidity of this person, and the generosity of it's words... okay i will explain it more the next time I say and Adept is stupid lol so here the deciphering process :

First, "because we do not use gold, or blood, or mercury in the opus, not of the vulgar" you can hear. And I do say that too. You have to hear "the philosophical" one. What does it mean ? You will not make an amalgam of mercury and gold and put it to cook like that, it will not work... you have to take philosophical mercury and philosophical gold, maybe made out of vulgar mercury and vulgar gold ! This is what he means ! (hey isn't this the spirit behind the letter huh ? )
    So by saying do not use gold or blood, he say, in a first sens : do not use it like that, and in the second sens : you can use for the opus these matters.

You know, being an adept do not mean knowing everything on the universe ... a lack of hermetical knowledge can still be there and and the Adept is not yet a Deity incarnated since there is no Body of Glory. Fulcanelli say that one Adept he heard about didn't know to read. Yes, he was ignorant for this, but he knew the Magnum Opus by heart !
    So, we have to understand that an Adept with the Red Stone begin a long Way, even harder than what he comes to acheive. By seeing this, they all say "oh my God, in comparison, what I've just accomplished is a women's work and child play!" lol
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

hi,
    Salazius, of course I have no problem in comparing opinions, just don't want to bring the conversation to harsh tones
    so when you say RC you mean it according to fulcanelli. and where did you find an accomplished adept RC telling you plainly to use those matters? please quote your fonts. The first text I've been able find that talks about urine, for example, is the Thesaurus Thesaurorum A Fraternitate Rosae et Aureae Crucis Testamento, Germany, circa 1700.
    Regarding my fonts, at first I did not make an exact quote as there are so many authors that tell you to stay in the mineral kingdom, anyway in the thread "sperm" I quoted Limojon de Saint Didier (to me one of the most sincere):
    "They (fake philosipher) have worked on certain herbs, on animals, on blood, on urine, on hairs, on sperm, and on things of this nature: those have moved away from the True Way."
    Sorry, but the interpretation you gave of the spirit behind the letter to me doesn't fit quite well here.
    cheers

Blog Entries
    You seems to not beleive that all these matters (vegetable and animal) cannot give a Stone. So, try, and we will talk later.

Until then, everything I could explain, you could not reveive it for valuable information because you prefer books to the Materia Herself and her (yes 'her', because it's a living entity) work in the lab, she tells you more than old books and more cleraly, she speaks, but who listen ?

A metal is far less able to receive spiritus mundi than blood, it's not obvious for you ?
    Salazius

My Works

I'm eager to start working, but first I need to pray, study the book of the ancients and our Lady, ask the right questions and find the answers, as every alchemist did in the past. Patience is the ladder of the philosophers.
    I could start a spagyric recipe tomorrow, but would that be alchemy?
    I'm happy to know that you have already started your work with matter, and I wish you sincerely all the best luck for your lab research. When I will start mine, I'll move my firts steps according to what I have understood of the ancient texts and Nature, if experience will prove me wrong, i will change my mind.
    I read the texts trying to do my best to understand and find the spirit behind the letter. To start from a recipe and stretch the meaning of the letter to giustify it would'nt help me much as an alchemist.
    To me Alchemy hasn't much to do with recipes.

"A metal is far less able to receive spiritus mundi than blood, it's not obvious for you ? "

Not at all!!

Blog Entries
    I wish you all the best possible in your Alchemical and Spagyrical works.

Finding your answers by yourself, testing everything possible, studying Nature deeply (which is very hard, and need a special mind set to accomplish) is the good way. Make your way and find success !

You have to find all the keys of the Opus. These Universal Keys can unlock you all possible ways. Once in hand, you can work relaxed
    Salazius

My Works

Blog Entries
    I think I've read hundreds of Alchemical books/texts over the years, and they all pale in comparison to the day I got my first positive and reassuring results in the lab.

For as long as all I did was read - all I had was opinions.

Amen. Until you have learned something by experience, you have not truly learned it.
    Mere intellectual knowledge is worthless, unless it is put to the fire of trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    I think I've read hundreds of Alchemical books/texts over the years, and they all pale in comparison to the day I got my first positive and reassuring results in the lab.

For as long as all I did was read - all I had was opinions.

Results are only as good as the opinion you have of them. A case in point would be the original post of this thread.
    Ζογκλέρ που Καταπίωει Φωτιές

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephælios View Post
    Results are only as good as the opinion you have of them. A case in point would be the original post of this thread.
    Mr. Hephælios,

Practical and measurable results are our ticket out of the Land of Psycho-Semantics.

My first successful lab result was a certain oil which exhibited the exact same medical properties on different people with a similar condition, and the result was the complete and lasting reversal of the respective condition.

It was most certainly not a matter of opinion, but of tested practical results. The medical condition I am refering to was incidentally easily and objectively visible and testable, and it was gone (and stayed gone) after treatment with the aforementioned oil.

Where is the opinion in that?

If Mr. Reptilus had had his results tested and his results proven to be those of a successful transmutation, it would have similarly removed the opinion factor. His own agendas and personal views on reality in general and of Alchemy in particular would not and could not invalidate the practical success of his transmutation experiment for all the chanting and argueing in the world.

Theoretically, if I would make and show you a device that can fly (let's say, an airplane ) - would you still argue that it's only flying in my opinion?
    Last edited by Andro; 12-22-2009 at 01:18 PM.

Maybe there is more to the quote by Napoleon Hill:
    "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve: "
    Than one realises

Ghislain

+ Reply to Thread